Strange but felt good

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gloveloverus
VIP

Strange but felt good

Post by gloveloverus »

This morning I went and visited a guy, first time I met his wife. When I first rang the doorbell, he answered the door then I walked in. Later on his wife walked out from the kitchen with a pair of wet red household gloves on. She had a hand towel so she wiped her gloves a little bit, then she said how are you to me and was going to shake my hands with her gloves on. I actually shook her gloved hands like that.

I was totally unexpected this and she probably saw my kinda strange face, then she said, OMG I forgot to take the gloves off, how rude was I. She was okay looking but very friendly, I said no problem and told her don't be embrassed because of my strange face :) I actually was shocked and I shook her with my both hands. The gloves were somewhat good fit of her hands and just a little bit dirty on the fingers. Oh man, that was good the feeling of a gloved woman hand - a little bit wet, a little bit warm. I almost wanted to kiss her gloved hand, but I guess that wouldn't be a good thing in front of her husband!

Right after that she pulled the gloves inside out, then popping the fingers out by blowing into the gloves. Man, she knows the steps quite well. I was hoping to escape to the washroom to see if I could find another pair lying somewhere in the cupboard somewhere but I didn't. I know I probably couldn't control myself if I see something in there!

I can't imagine if she's a glove fetishist, probably not but she likes to protect her hands I suppose.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Strange but felt good

Post by Ceramic »

sexy experience,i'v had in the past similar situations and i totally know how u felt in those moments ;)

Return to “Experiences”