My girlfriend's friend staying over... in white gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

My girlfriend's friend staying over... in white gloves

Post by Someguy »

So a couple weeks ago, my girlfriend's friend, Mary, was staying in from out of town. She was staying with us, and to my surprise, she was gorgeous (also an Asian girl; my girlfriend is Japanese for those who don't know). I joked around with my girlfriend that we should get Mary to wear gloves a lot, which my girl shrugged off with good humor.

One problem (well, not necessarily a problem for me) was that it started getting ridiculously cold, and she hadn't brought any cold-weather gear. None of my girlfriend's gloves would fit her (her hands were bigger) but I had an old pair of black cotton gloves with iphone touch-fingertips that shrunk in the laundry. So I let her borrow those, which she was very thankful for. She wore them everytime she went out, we even held hands a couple times (don't worry my girlfriend was fine with it). 8)

My girlfriend wears moisture gloves to bed, practically every night. She has two pairs, one of which is kinda old, so she doesn't wear them much.

I asked her to ask Mary to wear them while we were watching TV, but she refused. I practically begged her, but she wasn't having it. So I let it go and sat there inbetween them. I had actually brought both pairs of gloves and some hand-cream up earlier, so I got an idea.

I began to give my girl a hand-massage. I ended up using the cream to rub her hands really well. Mary took note of it, saying it looked soothing. After I finished giving my girlfriend a hand massage, I put her usual moisture gloves on her, which she accepted. I asked Mary if she wanted a hand massage, and she eagerly said yes. So I used the moisture cream and rubbed her hands really well, which she really liked. Afterwards, I took the older pair of moisture gloves and placed them on her hands. They were really tight on her, but she liked them, commenting that they were smooth and felt soothing.

So both of the girls ended up keeping the gloves on the entire night, watching TV. Mary at some point checked her emails on her computer with the white gloves on. Needless to say, it was turning me on to no end.

As it was time for bed, Mary went to sleep, with her gloves on. My girlfriend and I went to bed. She thought I was being a little crazy about the gloves, but admitted that Mary liked them. We had sex, as silently as possible, and got some shut-eye.

The next morning, my girlfriend went to work, while I got up later greeting Mary in the morning. She had kept the gloves on. Seeing her stretch out of bed with her white covered hands was amazing. But she took them off and proceeded to have some breakfast. Mary commented that she really liked the gloves. She was very self-conscious about her hands and felt like this would help a lot. So I told her I'd buy her a pair just for her. I also walked her to the train station, giving her the warm cotton gloves. Holding her hand with the gloves on felt nice.

Later, my girlfriend and I stopped by a shop, and I picked up some moisture gloves for Mary. I kinda forgot about them, but she reminded Mary about them, as a gift, later. Mary was very happy to have a pair for herself. Before bed, she put some moisture cream on, and I slipped the gloves on her. They were perfect for her hands, so tight and cute. The next morning, she admitted that she planned to wear the gloves every night when she got back home.

I wish I could say this ended up in a gloved threesome, but it didn't... wishful thinking. I even joked about this to my girlfriend, who playfully scolded me, and even to Mary, who laughed it off. Anyway, she left for the airport, taking the gloves with her, and I told her she could keep the winter cotton gloves as well.

That was definitely a fun week. Needless to say, my girlfriend and I fucked like animals once she was gone... my girl wearing opear-length satin gloves!
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Re: My girlfriend's friend staying over... in white gloves

Post by Hergloveddom »

I had a similar experience when I was married. My wife at the time would have me buy her friend gloves at Christmas and birthdays.
paglovelover
Regular poster

Re: My girlfriend's friend staying over... in white gloves

Post by paglovelover »

Incredible situation and thank you for sharing! I work with an asian lady who always wears nice dresses......Each time I see her, I cannot help but to visualize a pair of elbow length white gloves finishing her look, particularly the ones with polka dots!

Return to “Experiences”