rubber gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mkopli
Regular poster

rubber gloves

Post by mkopli »

Hi this is my story and it is true. I was about 24 at the time I had a really good friend/gf one day in work I told her I had a fetish for gloves leather and rubber gloves. She thought I was joking bit after a while she knew I was serious well one day about 3 or 4 weeks later she took my hand we went in to the changing rooms and she put on a pair of yellow rubber gloves well it was my first ever gloved handjob just the ones you can only imagine. Soon after I came all over jet gloved hands she said did you like that which I said a big yes. Later on we started to get close. About 2 months or so she was dating someone then she split up. One Sunday morning I was a chef at the time so in the morning no one was around she came in to work she called me in to the changing room she locked the door and said take of your trousers leave your boxers on. There I was only wearing a t shirt and socks and boxers she then put on a pair of pink rubber gloves she smoked with them on she knew I would like that as well she would make sure they were tight by pulling them at times. After she had finished smoking she told me to stand in front of her she then pulled my boxers down she started to jerk me well soon I was cumming all over her tight pink rubber gloved hands. She would let my sperm drip of before she would was her gloved hands. She left my work about 6 months later did not see her any more but I'm married and my beautiful wife wears gloves leather and yes pink rubber gloves.
imofets
Occasional poster

Re: rubber gloves

Post by imofets »

nice experience it's a fantasy that come true. I still haven't manage to make my fantasies real. You are very lucky
mkopli
Regular poster

Post by mkopli »

Yes I was and still am my wife does it now for me. One day you will meet the right girl and it will happen.
household99
Regular poster

Post by household99 »

Thanks for sharing this amazing experience with us. Congratulations on having a wife that will wear gloves for you.
Anderss
Regular poster

Post by Anderss »

Sorry, but is there a problem to find a woman that want to wear gloves for you? Maybe two of my old girls did not liked it.. but at least 10 of them have just laugh and put them on! It should not be a big thing... but maybe I am the one ho is strange?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

:shock: 10? I gotta get my ass to Sweden! :mrgreen:
paz8111
WWGFA donor

Post by paz8111 »

Me too. Save me a seat mate!!
mkopli
Regular poster

Post by mkopli »

I know I'm lucky she does it for me and she does understand more. She did found it weird at first but now she wears them.

Return to “Experiences”