Leather gloves holding hands

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

SERMONETAGLOVES
Regular poster

Leather gloves holding hands

Post by SERMONETAGLOVES »

With the UK summer now in full swing and the cold long winter we just had seeming a long time ago, bit of an unseasonal topic - But it's good to discuss anyway!

Do any of you leather fetish guys also take a pleasure from wearing the softest leather gloves holding hands with your girlfriend / wife where she has bare hands and is stroking your leather clad hands with pleasure as you walk along?

Years ago I was in Florence, Italy with my girlfriend at the time, a gorgeous Greek petite woman with olive skin, black wavy hair, dark eyes and an adoration for the softest black leather.

It was April, not really leather glove season but there we were, her with her soft black leather jacket, knee high black leather boots and cute leather handbag, I bought an expensive black lambskin coat over there and for a few days her hands were all over me, cooing over the softness of the leather and inhaling that fresh new leather aroma.. I'd owned a few pairs of leather gloves before that I'd bought in England but hadn't had any really good quality ones yet (I was early 20s at the time - Since bought all sorts of lovely pairs :D )... So I went out to one of the many glove shops there, invested in the softest black unlined kidskin leather gloves, went out to dinner later and slipped them on before we held hands - She said 'mmmmm leather!'.. gripped my leather gloved hand and slid her thumb up my gloved thumb as we walked along, up and down, appreciating the softest of the leather, commenting on it and the tight comfortable fit both for me wearing and her holding. We had dinner and as we left and went to hold hands again she said 'Gloves first!' so I pulled them on snugly on my hands again. took her hand on our walk back as her hands touched the butter soft kid leather, she brought my gloved hand up to her nose deeply inhaled the powerful new leather scent kissed the top of my gloved hand and again said mmmm leather!! We stopped and kissed many times and I touched her neck and face with my leather hands softly caressing her with their scent near to her nose her eyes closed looking blissfully contended with the feel and smell of the leather pleasuring her senses.

We then went back in a cab where she kept hold of my hand for more stroking and back for some passion at the hotel.

So guys, if you're lucky enough to have a leather loving woman in your life, treat her with kid gloves, she'll love it! :clap:
GreatLeather

Re: Leather gloves holding hands

Post by GreatLeather »

SERMONETAGLOVES,

You are a very lucky man! :up:
I have had very similar experiences, although I have never been with a woman who appreciated leather that much.

If one partner is gloved, it adds interest and enjoyment for the other partner.
If both partners are gloved, and are wearing unlined gloves, both can still feel the contours of each hand and fingers through the leather.
In any form, leather gloved hand holding can be very sensual! 8-)

Enjoy your gloves.
GreatLeather
20somethinggirl
Occasional poster

Re: Leather gloves holding hands

Post by 20somethinggirl »

SERMONETAGLOVES wrote: I'd owned a few pairs of leather gloves before that I'd bought in England but hadn't had any really good quality ones yet (I was early 20s at the time - Since bought all sorts of lovely pairs :D )... So I went out to one of the many glove shops there, invested in the softest black unlined kidskin leather gloves, went out to dinner later and slipped them on before we held hands - She said 'mmmmm leather!'.. gripped my leather gloved hand and slid her thumb up my gloved thumb as we walked along, up and down, appreciating the softest of the leather, commenting on it and the tight comfortable fit both for me wearing and her holding. We had dinner and as we left and went to hold hands again she said 'Gloves first!' so I pulled them on snugly on my hands again. took her hand on our walk back as her hands touched the butter soft kid leather, she brought my gloved hand up to her nose deeply inhaled the powerful new leather scent kissed the top of my gloved hand and again said mmmm leather!!
I'm very jealous of her! I love the feel of holding a mans leather gloved hand when mine is bare.. his leather gloved fingers playing with me and the feeling of the power of him in gloves.. tantalising story!

L

Return to “Experiences”