Slightly Awkward Situation

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

APC
WWGFA donor

Slightly Awkward Situation

Post by APC »

So, I have this girl I know coming down to stay with me for a few days in three weeks time. I certainly know is keen for some action :nod: and am hoping to con her into wearing some latex medical gloves for me as she already knows about my kink and seems pretty fine with it :8up: . I have realized I have a little problem though, she has tiny hands & my favourite gloves atm are really hard to get in the XS size. So i did some searching around on google to try and find a seller and came across only one option: a company based two states away from me.

The website is a tad outdated and difficult to navigate but anyhow it appeared that i needed to create a user account add a phone number etc before my purchase. I went ahead did that and placed the order, right through to the point where i realized that there was no online payment. At the same time I also noticed this company is mainly for bulk business orders for Dentists etc. I'd had a very long day, got hardly any sleep the night before so was like " >:(( Fuck this I'm going to bed". I cancelled the order though the site, headed toward the bedroom and next minute the phone rings.

I answered to hear a young girls voice saying shes from the company I had attempted to place the order and was wondering if I was still interested (Now I could have said no right there and then but was thinking "I want these Gloves Dammit!". So the conversation went as follows:

ME: "Yes I spose so"
HER:"Oh great!, there is just a few problems with the order though. You haven't supplied a business name, so what was your business?"
ME: "Umm... No Business just for personal use"
HER: "Oh.......um ok, so just for yourself you said?"
ME: "......Yep"
HER: "Ok thats fine, I'm pretty sure I can do that for you"
HER: "Another other problem is you can't pay online with us yet so we'll need to do this over the phone"
ME: "Yes i tried to do that online with no luck"
HER: "Sorry, we are still working on upgrading our site, are you happy to pay over the phone?"
ME: "Yea sure" (Gave details)
HER: "The other thing I have noticed is you have only ordered one box of these gloves, the delivery on these is going to cost you" (The Delivery was at least 4x the price of the gloves)
HER: "Are you sure you still want to order through us?"
ME: "Yes thats fine" :$
HER: "Ok then, well maybe you could consider buying more than one box to make it worth your while"
ME: "Alright make it 2 boxes then"
HER: "Ok......... 2 little boxes of these gloves"
ME: :$ "So thats all Sorted then?"
HER: "Yes, do you mind me asking how you came to find out about us?"
ME: "Google, I had trouble getting Extra Small size gloves of this brand on ebay, you seemed to be the only store in the country that has them"( I Should have just stopped at"Google")
HER: "Oh... Fair enough then..."

She continued to talk for a while about the different gloves they had there and that some are better than others, asked told me about latex allergy's to make sure I had the correct type etc. All i could think was "Please just be done with this call" :S HAHA! Anyway it ended, I thanked her for the customer service and hung up. She was really nice I have to say, but I could surly tell that she was quite suspicious considering how much I was paying to have a 2 boxes of really cheap gloves mailed to me for personal use lol. I couldn't help but think of the look on her face after she had hung up :susp:

Anyway the good news is I'll be getting the damn gloves! After that I should bloody hope so! :p

For those who may be interested these the Gloves please see the pictures

Info about them:
- Very thin latex
- They are reasonably low quality (funny they are called "Qualatex")
- Different smell, sort of a vanilla starchy type smell, may be a little off putting for some people (if you run them under water u will get the latex rubber smell back)
- Very soft

The soft thin texture of them is what makes them so good for me, look great on a girl with nails :biggrin: They arn't really too special but I find it really hard to get latex disposable gloves these days that arn't too thick and high quality without going down the sterile surgical glove road. So these do it for me :D . Hope you enjoyed my little bit of embarrassment haha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greg1027

Re: Slightly Awkward Situation

Post by greg1027 »

Where did u get these gloves from when she called u?
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Success story APC!

Enjoy your gloves, and the time with your friend.
GreatLeather
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

greg1027 wrote:Where did u get these gloves from when she called u?
I already had these ones, got them from Ebay through a seller not to far from me, they are size small. Still waiting on extra small ones, should arrive in a few days :8up:.
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

GreatLeather wrote:Success story APC!

Enjoy your gloves, and the time with your friend.
GreatLeather
HAHA! yes...well 50% success so far :-), 100% success when I get to spend some time with this girl <3 can't wait tbh. Not just for the sexual side either, I really like her company which is great :D

Cheers!
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

Is there any update on how this went when she visited? I would love to hear about it!
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

med_glove_love wrote:Is there any update on how this went when she visited? I would love to hear about it!
So sorry i haven't been online much. To add to the story yes it was or (is still) a happy ending :biggrin: . We're still together and she resently moved in with me. Those gloves are long finished up, and i have a whole collection of new boxes that my gf wears for me. I haven't ordered those ones again cause its still too difficult to get them.

If you have premium membership i have added some pics of her hands in gloves (Under "APC's private photos") i think it is. I will probably be adding some more soon :up: . But yes still happy in a relationship and she wears gloves for me almost every time ;) .
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, that is a happy ending! :w00t: It's so awesome that story actually led to a relationship. And a gloves included one at that!

I'm really happy for you that it is going so well. :-)

Return to “Experiences”