Glovely Jobs

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

johnstamos
Regular poster

Glovely Jobs

Post by johnstamos »

A female friend f mine works at "Chipotele - mexican Grill", I assume that all the american's here are familiar with that place, and for everybody else - it's a fast food chain offering mexican food prepped right to your order. They always wear gloves there, when handeling food. So everytime I went to see her during her shifts, she was working the cash register and so I never got to see her gloved, which was kind of a bummer, but usually the other female gloved employees cheered me up. So when I went to meet up with her last week , i was a little early and so she was still working as I got there in order to pick her up at the end of her shift. She was working as the cashier, once again, not wearing any gloves, but when I sat down to wait for her to finish, she v=came over to me, carrying a spray bottle of some disinfectant lotion and a cloth. She told me she had to wipe down thetables before the end of her shift and to my excitement she whipped out a pair of gloves. I guess they are using non-latex unpowdere latex-look-alike gloves, there made of some nitrile material, but still they do look just like a regualr latex glove. She struggeld them onto her hands and they ended up being a truly perfect fit on her petite hands. She kept them on for about 10 mins as she cleaned every single one of the tables. It was such an amazing sight,as you can imagineand really unexpected as well. I hope for some more of those in the future. i'll keepyo u guys posted...
johnstamos
Regular poster

Re: Glovely Jobs

Post by johnstamos »

And I guess I forgot to mention, that anybody is more than welcome to share their special experience.

Sometimes one gets really lucky and just has some delightful little incidents happen to to him, and sometimes your just on a dry spell. For example i used to go to some supply for surgical products, which had quite a nice selection of different medical gloves, the non-surgical kind as well as the sterile surgical gloves in many different materials, colors and sizes. they used to have this one young really hot sales lady, that I always used to approach with different stories about my girlfirend who needed some particular kind of gloves and was asking her for her guess for the right size etc and she sometimes snapped on a pair in order to make te sale. Now she was let go about 8 months ago and my weekly enjoyment is thus out the window, so I'm trying to look for ways to keep me occupied...
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

johnstamos wrote:she sometimes snapped on a pair in order to make te sale. Now she was let go about 8 months ago and my weekly enjoyment is thus out the window, so I'm trying to look for ways to keep me occupied...
You perv! ;) 8-) :twisted:
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

hi sexsurgical why is johnstamos a perv then? lol

Return to “Experiences”