Biology Lab

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kjnns821

Biology Lab

Post by kjnns821 »

We had to do a dissecting experiment and everyone has to wear gloves. The gloves they provided were XtraSmall so i was really lucky to witness the scene of everyone putting on the gloves :) A girl sitting close to me was complaining how small the gloves are and that just turned me on. Too bad those gloves are nitrile gloves, i prefer latex ones.
glovex

Re: Biology Lab

Post by glovex »

oh you lucky one :8up:
I wish I could see this too someday :-v
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

I'm with you on Latex gloves being better. There is just something about the way that they fit it looks so much better than nitrile not to mention feel better :) I remember seeing my female class mates near during dissection, it was such a tease.
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

Reading this reminded me so strongly of my experiences in high school. Wish I could have seen pics and videos of these!
enenenenene
Occasional poster

Post by enenenenene »

One of the many reasons I regret taking physics in high school!
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

I took Biology labs in college. The whole year I was looking forward to the kingdom animalia section because with that came dissection and with dissection came cute college girls in gloves. 8) When the time came, the view certainly wasn't disappointing. Several girls pulling their gloves on and off for hours at a time. It got even better when we were dissecting because sometimes their gloved hands would touch mine as we worked in small confined areas.

But the ante got raised when my fiancee (who wholeheartedly participates in my glove fetish) took a gross anatomy course for her degree. She would ask me to help her review for her exams which meant we would go to the lab and I would get to watch her pull on her gloves and put some on myself. And then I would get to spend several hours watching her gloved hands. I wished that class would never end!! :tongue:
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

One of the solid reasons I miss high school. Biology class, everyone performed dissections on a pig. Clear vinyl apron, and white, tight fitting exam gloves. The way some of the girls in class had that apron wrapped tightly around them and gloves fighting snuggly against their hands drove me wild. Coincidentally, one of my ex's was in class with me and I got to see her dressed in this marvelous apparel. She later found out exactly what gloves and aprons did for me 8-)
LaarzenTH
Regular poster

Post by LaarzenTH »

Hi Med Glove Love, hi Glovesnaprons,

Wow, both of your stories sound highly exciting! I suppose the two of you are both from the States? Over here in the Netherlands, biology classes are a bit different, and almost never involve dissecting of animals. At least, not that I ever have heard of, let alone experienced myself. I can certainly imagine how enormously exciting those classes were for the two of you, with all those gorgeous girls in rubber gloves, and in Glovesnaprons' case even with rubber approns as well. I would find that really exciting myself as well, given the fact that my fetishes include both rubber gloves and rubber approns (and other raingear, rubber boots and waders as well). But anyway, I never had that luck. Your stories sound highly exciting, though! I can imagine it's even more exciting when you were doing it together with your future fiancee / ex. And what adds to the fun as well: that it's such dirty work. For me, my glove fetish is all about protection, so the dirtier it gets, the better! :) As long as being well enough protected, of course... ;)

By the way, Glovesnaprons, please tell us a bit more about this story of your ex!

Regards,

Tim
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

Yes! This made me remember back in school although i never did biology we had an end of year few weeks where we wouldn't do our normal classes. One of the end of year classes was to make our own bouncing balls, out of silcone or something. Whatever the case, we had to wear gloves (xs white latex). I remember one girl, really tall with a big hand span struggling to get a glove off her hand while shouting at it (she clearly didn't like gloves) but that turned me on a bit.

Even better there was a girl i really had the hots for (absolutely gorgeous dark haired girl). She seemed facinated with the gloves. She washed the one she was wearing and kept it with her for most of the day, playing around with it from class to class, streatching, snapping it and twirling it around her fingers! Damn that was a great day!!! <3

I tried asking her out at one point cause she was flurting with me from time to time. Being young and having no idea I stupidly tried to ask her out infront of the whole class, naturally she hid under her desk while they laughed. How fucking embarrassing that was hahahah! :$ :'(
SgSurgGloves
WWGFA donor

Post by SgSurgGloves »

There was a time in high school we had to dissect a sheep's eye and heart. Back then I already had a box of surgical gloves so I brought 2 pairs to school :) Before the class, one of my classmates found the gloves given to her too big. They did not have any smaller sizes, so I offered her my surgical gloves (which are a size 7.0 btw). To my surprise she readily took them and snapped them on! Size was a tad bit too big, but at least she found it much easier to dissect. I came out of class that day feeling like the best man in the world ahahaha. Yup that's my story :)

Return to “Experiences”