Gloved Handjob

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloved Handjob

Post by Rommeltje »

If only we could all be so lucky. :biggrin: Where/how'd you meet her?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Very lucky! :up:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, if you're gonna ask me for ideas, they're going to involve household gloves. :mrgreen:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Alright, then make sure you get some proper high quality gloves (I may be able to give some suggestions depending on where you live), and have her finger herself with them first. Then when they're (and she's ;)) nice and wet, ask her for a handjob.

Not overly original, perhaps, but who needs originality when you have gloved sex? :mrgreen:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ah, well now, you live in the birthplace of the rubber glove then! :p My absolute favourite UK gloves are actually the elbow length (17 inch) Marigold Emperor gloves, but that may be a bit of an extreme change from medical latex for you - although you can vary in thickness a bit (see my encyglovepedia entry about them). Personally, I'd go for the thickest one (3mm), but perhaps the 1.6mm would be a bit closer to your personal preferences.

As for standard household gloves, you can't really go wrong with the classic yellow Marigolds - provided you pick a proper fitting size - which you'll be able to get at any Tesco. They're not my favourite gloves in the world, though.

In fact, if you go to any of the main supermarkets superstores, you'll usually find a pretty good selection to pick from. Just make sure you get one from a proper brand (Spontex, Marigold, Cumfies, BizzyBee, etc.).

The best thing about the Marigold Emperor gloves is that they're completely smooth, so they're ideal for handjobs. But for stimulating the clitoris, you might actually want a bit of a gripping pattern, so for her, it might be more enjoayable to pick an actual household glove. Watch that the grip isn't too extreme, though, or the handjob might become rather painful.

Having said all this, UK gloves aren't actually my expertise. There were a few great ones in the past that aren't sold anymore (the M&S waterstop gloves were absolutely fantastic), and I'm not entirely up to date to the current market, so if anyone else from the UK has any good suggestions, don't hesitate to chime in!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Naw, don't get Spontex. Wayyyy too thin and clumsy. BizzyBee are the strongest I've come across (oh, go on then, let's laugh at that one more time :lol: ), followed by Marigold. Some which I found recently are Ansell's "Econohands" - in a lovely pink they look fab, fit very well and are thick and well textured, too. A good texture is something I have heard is good for the ladies when pleasuring themselves.
sissygloves
Regular poster

Post by sissygloves »

Marigold bathroom are my all time best ever rubber gloves. I've used them almost from the beginning of my rubber gloves fetish. for some strange reason I don't tend to see these gloves used very much. Dishwashers are my nemesis.
Lover0fRubber
Newcomer

Post by Lover0fRubber »

latex slave wrote:Thanks both for your suggestions, can you also suggest what she could do whilst wearing the gloves????
Well there are any number of options really. From what you stated in the first post of this thread sounds like that really works for you; i.e. being restrained and then teased to the point of cumming uncontrollably- classic tease and denial ;) . You may be able to extend this further, for example your girlfriend restrains you, perhaps with you hooded, gagged and collared and she teasingly touches you whilst wearing the Marigold Emperor rubber gloves, perhaps placing her hand over your nose and mouth restricting your breath so you inhale the real rubber smell that these gloves have. She could also change into a pair of leather gloves and perform the same act. She may also tie your cock and balls and after smothering you with her gloved hands, then teasingly touch your cock and possibly spank it with her hand OR she may just like to pull your (probably quite engorged) balls to get you further aroused. Nipple stimulation either with clamps or just touching your nipples with her gloved hands could be added too. Alternately pulling on your engorged cock and balls and nipples would probably result in quite a climax. She may be able to do this whilst she sits on your face so you can worship her cunt while she gives you a handjob.

As the other contributors to this thread have noted the Marigold Emperor gloves are pretty good, very smooth and thick and they feel great when wearing them. Other latex gloves that have been good in my experience are made by Fetisso and also the gloves that are sold by Skin Tight Rubber in the UK. Skin Tight Rubber offer their wrist length latex gloves in two thicknesses, 0.30mm and 0.60mm if I remember correctly.

Hope that helps and have fun with whatever you do :)
AK
Gluvman
Occasional poster

Post by Gluvman »

Used to see a girl named Beth at a massage parlor in San Diego. She always wore nice leather thigh high boots to work so one day I asked her if she had any gloves to go with them. She said next time you come in I'll bring them. Went in the next week and she had a pair of elbow length unlined kid gloves that fit like a second skin. She gave me a massage in them and finished with an incredible hand job. Was hooked after that. Haven't been able to find anyone here in Florida though that enjoys it.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I would like to point out that I wasn't just talking to myself, but that my conversation partner has since left the forum. :mrgreen:

Also, I'm gonna need to visit this masseuse you mentioned, Gluvman. :nod:

Return to “Experiences”