Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Digits
Regular poster

TGIF! Rewinding after work at the massage joint

Post by Digits »

Hey folks,

A little experience today to share, just got home from it :biggrin:

Not exactly the best thing to do whilst being in a rather healthy & happy relationship, but I don't think we're here to judge one's morals so here goes!
My SO's away for 2 months now (will be away for 6 months) so yeah. I need my release.

I've been lurking around local commercial sex forums looking for good shady massage joint that give happy endings. Managed to find one in the city located in the shopping mall of a four star hotel, so I packed a nice used pair of black opera-length satin gloves into my bag this morning for the deed.

Knocked off work at 5, got an Uber car to send me over. Got there and walked around the hotel looking for it for a good 20 minutes, not arousing suspicion of those working there as I'm still in business casual. ...and finally, found it!

I was greeted by a smokin' hot masseuse/working lady/whatever from China who spoke pretty good English. Offered me a quote for a 30 minute massage and there I went, undressed and got ready in the room. She started working on my back, shoulders, moved down to my buttocks, thighs and calves. And when she would repeat, I could feel her bony fingers brushing against my inner thighs, my scrotum and anus. I told her to go harder and she did, even casually saying "ooh, you have a strong body" :rofl: .. well.. can't trust them 100% right?

So after 30 minutes, she popped the question. "Would you like special service?". I agreed and turned over, my front facing up, to see a nice succulent pair of 34Ds with small, erect nipples greeting me. I told her I had a request, and reached for my bag, took out the gloves and handed it to her. She put them on while admiring them with "ooh very nice".

She moved her tits towards my face, caressing my body with them, and started rubbing my chest and nipples while slowly stroking my penis to give me a rock solid erection. She sat by my side, hiking her dress up and guided my hand to rub her moist pussy. As I got harder, she bent over and wrapped those satin clad fingers around my cock and started to slowly jerk me off while I toyed with her nipples; light pinching and sucking on them and got her to moan a little. The jerking got faster.. and faster.... she was such a tease by moaning louder while humping and rocking the bed.

To make me cum, she began to squeeze my balls a little while jerking me off. That didn't really work very well, so she switched to playing with my nipples while still working on my cock for a good 5 minutes. That, was bloody ecstasy. I felt my body tense up and let go of her delicious tits and exploded my load all over the gloves and her chest. Solid gold.

Cleaned up and paid for the happy ending, took a taxi home and here I am, writing this while waiting for McDonald's :rofl:

P.S. before starting the HJ, she did offer me a fuck for the same price. Turned it down because, no jimmy hats.They didn't have them either.
(STAY PROTECTED FOLKS!) 8)

Hope you guys enjoyed the read!
Now shhhh...

TL;DR: Bored & tired office drone goes to a shady massage parlour for a satin gloved HJ. No regrets.

To the guys in Singapore, I don't recommend going to such places because you know. The law is the law. Geylang OKT still the best.
“I think, you thought, who confirm?”
Blue Cap
Regular poster

Re: TGIF! Rewinding after work at the massage joint

Post by Blue Cap »

No judging there, we all have our wants! :tongue:

Glad to see you enjoying it.
SurgGlvRUs
Regular poster

Re: TGIF! Rewinding after work at the massage joint

Post by SurgGlvRUs »

Woah Digit, good to know you had such great encounter, I have tried one of the MLs and also brought up special request, was given a finger in anus while stroking in doggie style, amazing experience. Its a gem when you found the right person, many places I tried popping the question and wasn't entertained, mostly after the quick buck.
Press that "Thanks" button if you had a great time. Thanks!

Return to “Experiences”