My teenage years with gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gloveloverus
VIP

My teenage years with gloves

Post by gloveloverus »

I think this goes back to when I was around 5 or 6 years old, every time I saw a woman wearing household gloves for cleaning in the kitchen or in public, my cock would just get harder and harder for no reason. Back then there was no link to sex or anything. I thought it was strange too getting hard just by seeing gloved women

My mom doesn't like wearing gloves so we have no household gloves in the house! But thanks to all the other gloved moms for doing dishes, I had my first experience wearing with gloves. Once I was at a birthday party and after the party was over, I was waiting for my parents to pick me up. The mom of the birthday boy was cleaning and doing the dishes. I couldn't remember exactly how it happened but somehow I couldn't stop starring at her pink gloved hands, then she asked me some questions why I didn't go to the living room and watch TV. I said something like I felt guilty of leaving you cleaning by yourself. She must loved what i said I told her I could help out to do the dishes and she could do other cleaning. She was like wow, this kid is very good! I told her I didn't want to touch the dirty dishes with my hands, if I could use the gloves that would be excellent. She then pulled her gloves off, they were fairly tight so she almost had to pull them inside out. The rubber slapping sounded beyond awesome! Music to my ears! I then put them on my hands, I was around 10 back then with small hands, so even small size would be too large! But the gloves were somewhat sweaty inside and the feeling of that, wow! I probably must have tried them and felt them for about a minute before I actually started washing the dishes. She then pulled on yet another pair of yellow gloves for picking up the garbage.

It took me forever to wash the dishes of course but boy that was fun! That was my first time ever trying with household gloves and it was great. Found out later on she had quite a few pairs of gloves around the house for different tasks. I had no idea if she had a fetish in gloves but looks like she liked them.

Ever since, I'm enjoying seeing gloved women and probably I had my first experience with red colour gloves, this is still my choice of colour for household gloves!
gloveloverus
VIP

Re: My teenage years with gloves

Post by gloveloverus »

I'm not sure if this is related, but I always like to try worn gloves than a brand new pair of household gloves. In my early years in school, I took piano lesson and I was back in school over the weekend. There were about 20 sessions all on Saturday, the school was like a ghost town. I remember once I wasn't feeling good, I rushed to the washroom to throw up. I went to the ladies room without realizing! No one saw me though but what a bonus surprise, I found many pairs of cleaning gloves in red/pink colours under the sink and by the broom sticks!

Ever since I couldn't wait till Saturday morning for my piano lesson as I would sneak into the ladies room to try out the gloves. I was indeed very brave to walk in a ladies room. I guess if I get caught, I was only like 10 so probably couldn't get into troubles, ha ha! Anyway, it was a very great experience and ever since I like to study each worn glove I touch, just to see how they are worn, would the hands be tight fit, sweating by checking out the stain inside the glove, smell of the glove. I know it can get gross as who knows what type of stuff those gloves are into. But who cares back then, I love rubber gloves and the pink red ones were my favorites.

One of the favorite times would be when I saw the cleaning ladies waxing the floor in the lunch room. No idea why but they were all bare foot, but all wearing household gloves. All bending down to scrub the floor with gloves on but bare feet, just a very interesting scene. Once I was thinking I could do something bad, maybe my penalty is to be part of them to scrub the floor. At long as I get a pair of gloves no problem.

Ever since I really enjoy trying out worn gloves. Do you have similar experience?
Ansellgloves
Regular poster

Post by Ansellgloves »

gloveloverus wrote:I'm not sure if this is related, but I always like to try worn gloves than a brand new pair of household gloves. In my early years in school, I took piano lesson and I was back in school over the weekend. There were about 20 sessions all on Saturday, the school was like a ghost town. I remember once I wasn't feeling good, I rushed to the washroom to throw up. I went to the ladies room without realizing! No one saw me though but what a bonus surprise, I found many pairs of cleaning gloves in red/pink colours under the sink and by the broom sticks!

Ever since I couldn't wait till Saturday morning for my piano lesson as I would sneak into the ladies room to try out the gloves. I was indeed very brave to walk in a ladies room. I guess if I get caught, I was only like 10 so probably couldn't get into troubles, ha ha! Anyway, it was a very great experience and ever since I like to study each worn glove I touch, just to see how they are worn, would the hands be tight fit, sweating by checking out the stain inside the glove, smell of the glove. I know it can get gross as who knows what type of stuff those gloves are into. But who cares back then, I love rubber gloves and the pink red ones were my favorites.

One of the favorite times would be when I saw the cleaning ladies waxing the floor in the lunch room. No idea why but they were all bare foot, but all wearing household gloves. All bending down to scrub the floor with gloves on but bare feet, just a very interesting scene. Once I was thinking I could do something bad, maybe my penalty is to be part of them to scrub the floor. At long as I get a pair of gloves no problem.

Ever since I really enjoy trying out worn gloves. Do you have similar experience?
What a great experience! When I was growing up I'd often keep an eye out for unattended cleaning carts and the like, in the hope that there might be a pair of used rubber gloves on there that I could grab and use! I did strike lucky quite a number of times, I used to do it for the thrill and the fact of being able to wear someone else's rubber gloves... some people might find that off putting I guess, but it was a turn on for me. I loved plunging my hands into the gloves, often filled with sweat, so sometimes they were quite difficult to put on. I love seeing rubber gloves in use, especially for things like toilet and urinal cleaning, and dishwashing in a commercial operation, where gloves are used all the time. I love seeing rubber gloves that are dirty and stained from heavy use too.
porpoise
Occasional poster

Post by porpoise »

I have to confess that I still help myself to preworns if i find any, although I tend to try and leave a replacement pair or money if I take some!

There is a deli down the road from me which is a square shop with a central open kitchen area and all the shelves and walkway are around it. The back of the kitchen bit is a bit higher and has the sink and there are usually about 4 pairs of gloves around it. They always hang them to dry over the back so the glove sleeves dangle down just into the shelves. I noticed this a couple of days ago and went in today. When the assistants were busy I pulled a pair of used yellow marigolds through the shelves. i then put them on and walked out of the shop. It was a real thrill. My heart beat really fast and I thought I might get caught but i got away with it! Really naughty but so much fun. There is something more exciting about a preworn, Especially if you've seen a gorgeous girl wear the very gloves you get!
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

porpoise, exactly the same feeling I have. I guess unwrapping a new pair of gloves from the package is different than finding a way from a busy hallway to take a pair of gloves off a cleaning cart :) That takes a lot of planning! I have always wanted to come up to cleaning ladies and ask if I can just have their gloves, could make up a story I threw my watch in the toilet, didn't feel like grabbing it with my bare hand, but don't need a new pair of gloves to do that, bla bla bla...

A nicely warmed up pair of gloves from someone else feels the greatest! Well, that was my first experience with gloves - warm inside and soapy outside with the dish liquid.
porpoise
Occasional poster

Post by porpoise »

Oh that's easy gloveloverus! Here is your story! You go up to the cleaning lady with a brand new pair (packaged) and tell her that you and your mates were in the pub and decided that people don't do enough good things for others anymore so you all decided you would go out and reward someone in an unorthadox way to cheer their day up. You decided to buy a new pair of rubber gloves for a cleaning lady to say thanks for keeping the place clean. Tell her this and say she will get the new gloves on the condition she gives you her old ones in exchange so you can take them back to prove to your friends you did your good deed! It's worked for me twice and I hope it will again!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

gloveloverus wrote:I went to the ladies room without realizing! No one saw me though but what a bonus surprise, I found many pairs of cleaning gloves in red/pink colours under the sink and by the broom sticks!
I'm gonna go "accidentally" walk into the ladies someday :P

Really interesting story, thanks for sharing!

Worn gloves? I'd prefer gloves that nobody but I have worn.

That deli experience sounds intense :P I wonder if any cameras were watching you ;)

I like the idea of making up a story like you dropped your watch in the toilet. Never thought of that before! :P

I'd like to try that out someday. Or do that good deed, eh? :)
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

gloveloverus wrote: But the gloves were somewhat sweaty inside and the feeling of that, wow! I probably must have tried them and felt them for about a minute before I actually started washing the dishes. She then pulled on yet another pair of yellow gloves for picking up the garbage.
Great story - the part about putting sweaty gloves on really got me hard - there's nothing more of a turn-on than sweaty gloves, although I would want to see whose sweat it was first!! I love seeing my wife wearing gloves when they stick to her arms with the sweat. There is something amazing about the feel and smell of warm sweaty rubber gloves. I love her worn gloves, although small size tends to be too tight for me!

I remember stealing a pair of used gloves from a kitchen when I was doing a site visit a few years ago - they were blue, which seemed a bit of a novelty. There was hardly anyone around, but I remember my heart racing as I took the gloves - I think it was the excitement of not knowing what the gloves would be like, and also the risk of being discovered. I went straight to the toilet and tried them on...

I think I was into gloves from a very early age - possibly four or so when I would go and steal my mothers gloves and try them on. It all grew from there really...

Return to “Experiences”