My landlady (true experience)

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

dj_scotty_a
Regular poster

My landlady (true experience)

Post by dj_scotty_a »

I lived in a shared house when I was 21 so about 6 years ago now. Strangely one of the first things I noticed when I viewed the house a few times before I moved in is that there was always rubber gloves draped over the kitchen sink, I also noticed that she changes them regularly and the brand and color. But little did I know that it was in fact that she had a number of pairs, more on that later.

The first day I moved in she greeted me, very pleasant lady, always well presented. and attractive I never ask how old a woman is but I would say in her 40's. She introduced herself to me as I was moving my stuff in, she had been previously cleaning the kitchen it looked like because the door was left ajar and the floor had just been mopped. She was wearing a pvc blue floral apron and pink rubber gloves with cuffs pulled over a scruffy work shirt, the gloves were indeed snug, just how I like them and at the time I had never admitted to anyone my glove fetish and was trying not to fixate on them and the fact this beautiful blonde women was wearing them and while talking to me was ensuring they remained a tight fit by adjusting them.

The next evening I come home from work and went straight into the kitchen to make myself dinner and she was washing dishes, again she greeted me very pleasantly, this time she was wearing yellow rubber gloves which looked like marigolds if i remember rightly and again she had her pvc floral apron, would just like to point out that the combination of a pvc apron and tight rubber gloves drives me crazy. these were tight again and hugged her forearms which is another beautiful sight. Politely i asked if she required a hand which she agreed, I began drying and putting the dishes away, again trying not to fixate on her tight rubber gloves which by the way were getting increasingly wet and soapy all the way up to the beaded cuff, I had dried the ones on the board do she preceded on passing me the dishes to dry from her gloved hands, I occasionally would lightly touch her gloves as I reach to get one, that was it then a bulge began to appear I tried to continue and hoped she wouldn't notice, I am glad she didn't but after I was finished I had to relieve myself thinking of my new beautiful Landlady in her tight rubber gloves...........
there will be more I have alot of experiences with herself and other women I have met all involving rubber gloves.
gloveloverus
VIP

Re: My landlady (true experience)

Post by gloveloverus »

What a great experience, did you every try out her gloves? That would definitely drive me crazy if I was living there and seeing her in gloves during chores.
dj_scotty_a
Regular poster

Post by dj_scotty_a »

I used to do chores with her quite alot wearing rubber gloves, I used to think if she had a fetish but wasn't sure, she did wear them an awful lot tho. def a ritual I was happy seeing.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Wow, you were lucky!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

floral apron - as in an apron going to the floor? ;)

sexy xperience u'v got there :) and as others said - lucky you!!!
dj_scotty_a
Regular poster

Post by dj_scotty_a »

I have had many experiences with different women all involving rubber gloves, and all true will post all of them if I can remember them. but yes a blue pvc floral apron down to the floor.

Return to “Experiences”