Sleeping with gloves... and touching

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Princess_Dana
Occasional poster

Sleeping with gloves... and touching

Post by Princess_Dana »

Okay here I go... :$

So I've been sleeping with gloves on for as long as I can remember. I always wear a soft pair of white cotton gloves after putting on some moisturizer cream (I do the same with my socks). It's a technique a lot of celebrities and members of the royal family use to keep their hands looking beautiful. I take really good care of my hands.

I don't know when I first started touching myself, meaning just feeling my body in bed. I guess it was after I hit puberty, but I think I was touching my... you know... even earlier than that. But anytime I would run my hands through my body in bed, touching my breasts, and I must admit I did not do it very often, I always had my gloves on. I didn't think anything out of the norm or even that I should feel them with bare hands, I just wore gloves to touch myself. The only time I didn't have gloves on to touch my body was in the shower, which was an entirely different feeling.

Now I was such an innocent girl growing up that I knew almost nothing about sex or masturbation. The first time I was told about menstruation, I was so freaked out I cried. A princess doesn't do such things... :rolleyes: I feel like only now am I starting to catch up while all my peers have lost their virginity and had multiple experiences.

So in the last couple of years I've started touching myself more. I still don't do it very often, especially now with roomates. But wearing gloves has now become the norm for me, and that's partially why I'm here. :shy: I've tried doing this with other gloves, but it's almost always my white gloves, which then get dirty so I have to change them and wash them. For my rubber glove lovers ;) Yes I did try it with rubber gloves but it wasn't for me. So sorry :'( they're just not comfortable to me, but I tried it and I wear rubber gloves when not in bed. I am curious to try with those latex exam gloves as some people suggested.

I don't really know what to think of using gloves for masturbation. It feels great, and I'm too scared to try without them. The only time I've touched myself without gloves on is in the shower, and I don't like it as much. But this may be something odd to tell my boyfriend (If I ever find one :oops: ) that I have to wear gloves in bed and... I guess to do other things. But for now, I wear my cotton or satin gloves to touch and it feels great.

I'm glad I got that off my chest! :yay:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Sleeping with gloves... and touching

Post by Rommeltje »

And I'm glad you're now comfortable enough to share something this intimate! :)

I think you should indeed try medical gloves (it indeed breaks my heart a little that you don't like households, but I'll survive ;)). Since they're generally much tighter, they'll be more comfortable for you to wear, and they're much smoother than cotton gloves, so I imagine they would feel even better. And the fact that it doesn't matter at all if they get 'dirty' is a big plus as well, of course.

Imagine if you actually got a boyfriend with a glove fetish! You'll both be gathering up all your courage to make the big reveal, and then it turns out you both like the same thing! That's a dream scenario right there. :D
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I never go bare-hand for masturbation. I first masturbated with gloves when I was 17 and I haven't gone without them since.

And you should DEFINITELY try exam gloves when you get the chance. Make sure they're a size smaller than what you usually go for--a tighter fit is always nice! ;)
Blue Cap
Regular poster

Post by Blue Cap »

Thank you so much for sharing Dana, or do you prefer to be addressed as Princess?

Either ways thank you so much for sharing such an intimate experience, as I guy with a satin glove fetish it definitely made me blush. :$

I can definitely relate having to wash satin gloves after using them for naughty activities! :p

On finding a boyfriend, if that person really loves and truly cares for you, he will definitely be cool with it even if he doesn't have that fetish.
That's the magic of love, or so I've heard :rolleyes:

Return to “Experiences”