Do you wear gloves daily?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Blkglvs
Occasional poster

Re: Do you wear gloves daily?

Post by Blkglvs »

They are available , although the newer ones are also quite good. I find black Cabretta Leather golf gloves are great as they are tight , very thin , unlined , and have built in resistance to liquids . They also sometimes have a popper fastening or velcro .

Hope this helps

Nick
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

20somethinggirl wrote:
GreatLeather wrote:Hi 20somethinggirl,

I like unlined gloves, but I also like silk lined because they are still very thin and tight fitting.

Yes, I do wear leather driving gloves to drive!
I have been wearing them since the weather got warmer in June.
Do you wear driving gloves too?

GreatLeather
Hi GreatLeather
I currently only own one pair of leather gloves. I find it quite difficult to buy gloves in store as I have size 6 very petite hands so have to order online. They're black and unlined and very snug fitting and come just a little past my wrist. I would love to own a perfectly fitted pair of driving gloves though.
Hi 20somethinggirl,

I hope that you will be able to find more gloves in your size!

I own both fitted and loose leather driving gloves.
The fitted gloves work well for fetish play, but I actually prefer driving with the looser fitting gloves because they feel better against the steering wheel.

GreatLeather
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi 20somethinggirl,

I found this auction on the German eBay for leather riding gloves in your size! :)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Leder-Handschuh- ... Swd4tTunzG

I have seen this seller for quite a while now, and I believe the seller has both in black, black/brown, and white leather! ;)

Also, there is another seller on eBay with a site of their own called LesDebutantes (you can find them on the British eBay if you run a search under seller names), and they do take custom orders if you wish to have unlined gloves. I have found the gloves from them to be of very nice quality and very soft and supple leather. I have bought about 6 pairs of gloves from them and they are among my absolute favorites! ;) They have quite a few different styles and length of their gloves!

https://www.lesdebutantes.co.uk/collections/frontpage

I Hope this helps you a little in your search for nice quality leather gloves?! :D

Return to “Experiences”