Do you wear gloves daily?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Do you wear gloves daily?

Post by Hergloveddom »

Do you wear gloves daily? I do wear gloves daily even in warmer weather .I'm just getting over a broken hand an d was unable to wear gloves . I found that wearing isotoners make my hand feel better. I also wear driving gloves in warmer months. I also have a pair of short leather gloves I wear for going out running errands. I'm also a biker so I can pull off wearing gloves a little easier
I also wear nitrile gloves at work . I'm thinking of getting platex for household chores.
My GF also wears gloves often driving, casual, smoking
Motorcycling. Etc
Gloves are always used for bedroom activities
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Do you wear gloves daily?

Post by Rommeltje »

Hergloveddom wrote:Gloves are always used for bedroom activities
:up: As they should be!

I wear household gloves nearly every day for doing the dishes, but that's about it. :-)
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

I wear them every day for work. And always for bedroom activities. 8)
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

I wear gloves almost every day too.
Usually black or brown leather gloves, with or without linings depending on the weather.

When the weather gets warmer I switch to leather driving gloves. The ones that are open on the back.

I only wear them in the bedroom once in a while. Usually then I wear short tight cop gloves.
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

I also forgot to mention . I always look forward to that moment to be gloved festivals , concerts, parties,etc
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I wear gloves as often as I can. I've worn them casually since October of 2016, and my favorites have always been black elbow-length leather gloves. I prefer unlined pairs, but have quite a few silk-lined pairs. I'm totally thinking about getting some traditional-style black leather driving gloves since summer is just around the corner and things have been heating up considerably. I'm also being gifted a pair of UV-blocking gloves as well!

I have three different pairs of rubber gloves for cleaning. Yellow Playtex HandSavers for the bathroom and green for the kitchen and dish washing. And I even have separate pairs of rubber gloves for diddling myself with. But my favorite gloves to use for masturbation are exam or surgical gloves. ;D
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

If I may ask . What interested you in wearing gloves casually in October 2016?
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Hergloveddom wrote:If I may ask . What interested you in wearing gloves casually in October 2016?
I've been a glove lover all my life, but I always used to feel strange wearing gloves casually. I found WWGFA in October of last year and have since felt more confident and okay with wearing them casually... especially since some of the members have encouraged me to do so! So in a way, this forum is like a support group to me. :)
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

I use to feel strange . I still do to a point I live in the southern part of US where it is hot and humid but still old enough i enough to raise an eyebrow ,but my GF and I still wear some days. Right now I wear a pair of isotoners to work and when I'm driving . I'm getting over a broken hand and the isotoners make the hand feel better. I saw your video on YouTube of you smoking . Umm nice . May I message you?
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Hergloveddom wrote:I use to feel strange . I still do to a point I live in the southern part of US where it is hot and humid but still old enough i enough to raise an eyebrow ,but my GF and I still wear some days. Right now I wear a pair of isotoners to work and when I'm driving . I'm getting over a broken hand and the isotoners make the hand feel better. I saw your video on YouTube of you smoking . Umm nice . May I message you?
Sure, feel free to message me! :)

Return to “Experiences”