Getting caught with her leather gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Love4Gloves
Newcomer

Getting caught with her leather gloves

Post by Love4Gloves »

From an early age I was very curious and also probably horny too. Once I had found the joy that was household gloves, it was all downhill from there.

My parents worked hard and the commute each day meant that I would only see them in the morning, so I would get dropped off at a family friend's house, the daughter would be the baby sitter (she was 15 when I was born so she was almost like an older sister) and once she had her own place I would go there and stay there till Friday night or Saturday morning.

I was fixated on rubbing my dick against things as it felt nice I thought. One day I found a pair of rubber gloves, I was probably 3 or 4, and that seemed to satisfy whatever itch I had and basically I stopped "experimenting". Mika, the babysitter's name, grew increasingly frustrated at this fact and tried hiding them, which worked for a time but at some point I'd find some.

She eventually bought extra pairs and put them around the place for me while she could use hers for their intended purpose.

Now my rubber glove playing times were either usually just after waking up, bath time, just before bed or after I had gone to bed. When I actually did it just depended on the day. I wasn't shy about it either, at least not around her, and sometimes I would watch her do the dishes while she wore the gloves, or did housework. She found that a bit creepy considering my obsession with gloves but I never said anything in that time and I was quiet too.

Mika was quick to figure out that this was a cheap and easy way to keep me entertained, even if it did make her uncomfortable at times. She also would say to not touch the gloves as the chemicals would burn me and I'd have to go to hospital and everyone would know, so that scared me away from using her rubber gloves.

I had 5 or 6 pairs of my own at this point and she also had one pair that was identical to mine so that way I wasn't curious as to how they would feel. I had wondered about this in later years as to why she did this but I figure she hadn't looked after a kid before and felt that letting me do it on her terms was better than the alternative.

When I was 8, during winter Mika started wearing leather gloves and at first this didn't concern me at all but once I had held her hands a few times I was getting that curiosity tingle.
One day she had passed out on the couch after getting home, as she had a late night the night before and she was really out cold. Occasionally snoring, but still fully clothed with her leather gloves on.

I attempted to take one glove off her hand but it was too hard for me, so I pulled my pants down enough and sat next to her and placed her hand on my crotch.
For a brief moment it felt pretty nice but she stirred and moved which scared me so I quickly got off the couch and just went to my bedroom to play video games.

The following day she was napping on the couch, only this time she had taken her gloves off and left them on the counter with her handbag. They were just sitting on top of her bag which made it easier for me.

The gloves were bigger than my hands but that didn't bother me at all, they were nice inside and still a little warm.
I was about 10 minutes in to a good touch session when a not too pleased Mika was standing in my doorway. I quickly took the gloves off and put my pants back on.

She said something of which I don't remember what exactly and left.

I was pretty quiet around her until after dinner when I decided to apologise. I at least knew at that age I probably shouldn't have done what I did with the gloves but did it anyway. She was at least thankful for that.

The following day while we were at a second hand clothing store, I spotted a couple pairs of leather ladies gloves, I asked and pestered Mika about buying them for me. At first she didn't want to spend $30 (or whatever the price was) for 2 pairs of gloves she was never going to use but finally gave in when she realised this would also save her some grief if I was ever curious again (and to shut me up).
rayray

Re: Getting caught with her leather gloves

Post by rayray »

Great memory...

Return to “Experiences”