Gloved Fun

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rubberluver987
Occasional poster

Gloved Fun

Post by rubberluver987 »

So I'll start this by saying my girlfriend knows of my interest in gloves and has even said that she is feeling like she is sort of into them herself. Which is super hot, and also really cool! Anyway since I've told her about this interest of mine we've had several gloved experiences which I'm sure I can share with you over time. But this one particular story I'm going share now is a more recent one which I quite enjoy.

She had always wanted to pick some gloves, and the gloves that i'm particularly interested in are medical, household, fetish latex, and opera length gloves. So we went searching on amazon for a pair we both liked, originally we were going to get a pair of opera length latex gloves but decided as this was her first pair latex might not be the best starting point. We ended up going for a wet look pair of opera length gloves. So we placed the order and as we happen to live a while from anywhere it took a while for them to arrive. Upon them arriving I took them to her place to show her, which she was quite happy to see them! The next day she was staying at my house so we decided to have a shower together and just chill. She mentioned she was going to get out but i stuck around in the shower a little long, as I had a sneaky suspicion I might have been in for some glove play. I opened in the door and she was all wrapped up in bed all i could see was her head, I kind of thought nothing of it is winter here and cold. I got into bed with her and lone behold her hands are covered in these gorgeous new gloves, along with black lingerie and thigh high stockings to match.

Anyway I'm sure you can imagine where it went from there so I'll leave it to your imaginations.....
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloved Fun

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds like you've met the perfect woman! :up:
rubberluver987
Occasional poster

Post by rubberluver987 »

I really have! who would like some more storys?
mnsbr77
Newcomer

Post by mnsbr77 »

Me! Go ahead. The more the merrier.....I mean the stories
GloveLover1

Post by GloveLover1 »

Yes please tell more :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Of course! The more the better. :D
rubberluver987
Occasional poster

Post by rubberluver987 »

Hmmm what should I share next......

We had some friends coming around for dinner and my girlfriend was off to the supermarket to get some food for the evening, anyway she asks if i want anything. Cheekily I ask for her to buy some gloves, she smiles and heads on her way to get food for the evening. I was just hanging around at home when she got back from doing the shopping with a couple of bags of food, I try and peak into them to see if she had actually got anything exciting. Sure enough I caught a glimpse of some house hold gloves. I had to pop out of the room quickly and i can back them bag they were in had disappeared, so here i was knowing that we now had these new gloves but I didn't know what they exactly were of where they now were. The night wore on and our friends came and went for dinner, but i was still thinking about these gloves. As we headed off to bed there they were on the bed waiting. A sexy pair of Purple Chux extra comfort household gloves! As she slipped into them they looked great on her hands, and the touch on my body well as per the last story I'll leave that up to your imagination!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Your girl is just <3

If you don't mind, I'm going to live vicariously through you from now on. :tongue:
rubberluver987
Occasional poster

Post by rubberluver987 »

Haha I had a feeling you might enjoy that one Rommeltje....go ahead do as you please :up:

Return to “Experiences”