My gloved experiences

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hanskar
Occasional poster

My gloved experiences

Post by Hanskar »

My first gloved experience was with an ex-girlfriend of mine a few years back. We had been together a couple of months but I had never dared mention my fetish to her. I had however noticed that she kept around a pair of yellow rubber gloves for cleaning...

One day I gathered the courage and told her that a fantasy of mine was to be jerked off by a girl in rubber gloves. At first she made a weird face but then agreed to fetch her gloves and try them on me. :whoop:

As I undressed and lay down on the bed, I could feel my heart beating and my cock getting hard in anticipation... And when she appeared in the room having donned the gloves,I could have shrieked with joy!

She asked me if it would'nt hurt my penis since the gloves had that diamond grip but I told her to just use some lube... to which she smirked and proceeded to do as I had suggested.
When she finally closed her lubed gloved hand around my cock and started stroking, I felt as in heaven :w00t:

It didn't take long for me to come and after blowing my huge load, I watched in satisfaction as it trickled down her gloves.
We were together for about two years and from time to time she would jerk me off in rubber gloves and in latex examination gloves (which is my main fetish).

My favourite times were when I sat on the edge of the bathtub and she would massage the tip of my penis with her lubed gloved hands, all the while massaging my balls. :))))
Sometimes I would come so hard that my mind would go completely blank... only the intense pleasure of the orgasm linking me to this world!

We eventually broke up and now I have another girlfriend whom I haven't told about my fetish yet... I did however manage to get her to wear a glove in bed.
I told her that I had always wanted to try receiving a finger in the ass, which she was happy to try on me (she loves sex and giving blowjobs-lucky me!).

I told her however that it would maybe be more hygenic to wear gloves and even more pleasurable since it would slide better with the lube (or in our case, not having lube, some soap). She agreed to that and I went to get her a latex exam glove and some soap. I then undressed and lay down on the bed while she donned the glove and applied some soap on it. Man was I getting horny :)

She then inserted her gloved finger into my anus, which felt really good. I told her to finger me, which she did, while starting to give me a blowjob. After a while, my anus had gotten used to the comings-and-goings of the gloved finger and the muscles had relaxed, which felt even better and I started to ride the finger with my ass...

In an incredible explosion of pleasure, I came into her mouth, which felt truly amazing while feeling her gloved finger being moved back and forth in my anus...

I hope to tell her about my fetish sometime soon in order to get some more gloved action :up:

I hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it!
ishnebidish

Re: My gloved experiences

Post by ishnebidish »

Very great experience to read! Hopefully you have the oppertunity to tell your current girlfriend about your fetish. Hopefully you let us know about either more past experiences with your ex or any future ones to come! Lucky guy!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Great experiences. Next time you get your current girl friend too finger your arse suggest she puts on a pair of gloves so that way she touches your cock. Then tell her how amazing the gloved hand feels on you penis. :-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds like you could just tell it to her straight and she wouldn't mind. What are you waiting for? Go on and tell her! :D

Return to “Experiences”