Almost caught taking gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Almost caught taking gloves

Post by Joesweegmen »

So I was in a big farmer style store and when I was walking around looking for whatever I needed I stumbled upon the glove aisle which is always a plus to look at. Well the store had many boxes of black nitrile gloves and white latex gloves. It was also one of those places where some of the boxes were open so you could try them on. So I crouch down to get some, I was initially just going to take some black nitrile ones because I don't get them very often but I ended up shoving my pockets full of them out of greediness and as I have a handful of white latex gloves one of the workers comes onto the aisle and I immediately shove them in my pockets and act casual. I was so surprised he didn't see them I basically had 4 pairs on my hand when he came around the corner. It was a bit of an adrenaline rush but I guess all that matters is no one saw. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Almost caught taking gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Nice! :D What store was this? And did they have household style gloves as well? Or industrial?
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Re: Almost caught taking gloves

Post by Joesweegmen »

Rommeltje wrote:Nice! :D What store was this? And did they have household style gloves as well? Or industrial?
It was at Harbor Freight Tools, they usually have plenty of open boxes. I'm sure they have household and industrial gloves I just never really looked because I like medical gloves the most.

Return to “Experiences”