Does anyone wear gloves while driving?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GreatLeather

Re: Does anyone wear gloves while driving?

Post by GreatLeather »

Ber75 wrote:Yes I wear gloves daily now for driving 8) In my minivan lol I'm what the call a soccer mom :up:

That sounds so hot!
A soccer mom wearing her gloves to drive the family car because she has a glove fetish! ;)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Well thanks . Right now we are doing football lol .
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Ber75 wrote:Well thanks . Right now we are doing football lol .
You're welcome Ber75!
mattdarling
Occasional poster

Post by mattdarling »

I sometimes wear latex gloves while driving, especially if I'm on a long road trip. I definitely enjoy it!
Gloved Imperator XIX
WWGFA donor

Post by Gloved Imperator XIX »

Hee hee. Oh, a perfect topic! I think this should be the first topic I reply to.

So: Do I wear gloves while driving?

Right now: Sadly, no. For me, when I'm wearing gloves in any public capacity (and I used to do so a lot), it is linked to my female altar ego/formerly only ego.

But, I'm firmly grounded in living as a male, though I do have a strong feminine side. The me you see here. Well, you can't see me see me. Well, you can: That's is me in my profile pic, believe it or not, from slightly...er...eh-hem...lighter years.

But, DID I wear gloves driving as a woman?

Oh fuck my, yes.

I wore leather gloves while driving in winter (red leather gloves with (faux) pearl bracelets peeking out the cuff was my favorite look).

Several times I got to live a long-time childhood fantasy by driving while wearing opera-length satin gloves (Black, pink, and red, depending on my dress) to ALL concerts I went to. I was even veritably sang praises for my attire by one of the most adorable bartenders at one of the...er...how can I put this politely without being insulting...? Ah. ..."Quaintest" clubs I've been to.

--And, my crowning achievements were two:

1.) I drove twice: once wearing red, and once wearing black -- opera length gloves to take part in semi-public, semi-private BDSM demonstrations as part of a kink community.

2.) The dream of dreams. I was Cinderella herself for Halloween one year! *Squee!* So, I got to drive to and from a club in our state, in long white gloves and the most expensive Cinderella gown I could find, AND with transparent short-platform, hiiiigh heels as my glass slippers! It was a dream come true! I felt like a star!

Edit: I'm going to make a full story about my glove experiences. Possibly one specifically about myself during my transgendered years, so I shortened this one immensely.
I have two passions in life: Gloves are a CLOSE third.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I wear leather gloves a lot during the wintertime, purely for comfort and warmth and if they compliment what I'm wearing that day. If I'm doing a 'warm place indoors' to home type trip I generally wouldn't bother, but if I'm going to be outside and if its cold they are a must.
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

When I was dating my wife, I had arranged for a nice evening of dinner and a movie; I decided to surprise her by wearing satin opera gloves (I told her about my fetish already and she was more than willing to accept it and, well, use it to her advantage - which she still does) under my shirt and sports jacket. They were black and it was dusk when I drove to her place...I had the window down and no one noticed, or if they did...they sure as heck didn't say anything. I figured they looked just like men's black driving gloves from a distance in the waning light. We had dinner and went to the movie (I couldn't tell you which one since it really didn't matter) she put on her sating gloves and I had discretely put mine on in the dark theater and we went to town caressing and fondling each other...

Return to “Experiences”