Left a glove in the shower

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Left a glove in the shower

Post by Joesweegmen »

So this happened a couple of years ago but I was at my house and I decided to bring a glove in the shower with me to play around with. Well after I finished I cleaned up and thought I threw the glove away and all was good. Well fast forward 2 days later I go to get another shower and I get in and notice a glove sitting on the shelf and I immediately had an oh shit moment. I completely forgot to take out the glove and throw it away. I was so used to using it and then throwing it away that I thought I did it when I didn't. I started to freak out because I knew for a fact my brother had taken a shower in there but yet nothing was done with it. So I threw it away and nothing was ever said. I still wonder today what happened.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Left a glove in the shower

Post by Rommeltje »

:lol:

He probably didn't even register it, though. Gloves stand out to us, but to most other people, they don't mean anything. I doubt he even gave it a second thought. :)
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Re: Left a glove in the shower

Post by Joesweegmen »

Rommeltje wrote::lol:

He probably didn't even register it, though. Gloves stand out to us, but to most other people, they don't mean anything. I doubt he even gave it a second thought. :)
I think so too. It did freak me out at the time though

Return to “Experiences”