The White Gloves Part 1

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Love4Gloves
Newcomer

The White Gloves Part 1

Post by Love4Gloves »

My wife and I are fairly active in the bedroom and we also share a glove fetish along with our own specific fetishes as well.
A couple of years ago she proposed the idea of getting another person for some three way activities, something I had expressed interest for in the past, but I didn't know anyone that would be up for it.

She suggested Kristi, a friend of hers that she had known since high school. Kristi is a short woman at about 5'2" and with an athletic-ish body. Her bust managed to get into a C-cup just ever so slightly. I had met her a couple times briefly so I wasn't very familiar with who she was before hand.

Kirsti apparently was very eager to join in and all we had to do was set a date and she would be there.

A couple weeks later and the evening arrives, we had initially organised for her to come to dinner but that fell through so she was arriving at about 8:30pm.
Once she arrived, I began realising that I was in for a good time, aside from being incredibly hot, she looked to be rather flexible and able to articulate herself rather well.

After pleasantries were exchanged, she pulled out a pair of wrist length white gloves.

Now when I was 16, my girlfriend at the time gave me a white gloved handjob for my birthday, formal, wrist length white gloves and ever since then they have been my absolute favourite and biggest fetish in terms
Of glove type.
My wife also knows this and as soon as Kristi pulled them out she was grinning from ear to ear and also chuckling a little.

"Why don't you give him a warm up?" My wife tells her.

So I sit myself down on the couch and slide off my pants and eagerly await her white gloves.

Kristi is a little surprised at how soon the action is starting but obliges anyway, as that's what she is here for. After pulling her top off and taking her bra off, she slides on each glove carefully, making sure each finger is properly in place. I became very erect very quickly as she does this, so on the second hand she does it more deliberately. Once both are on she gives a firm tug on the cuff just to let me know she is ready.

"Oh, just a second." She tells me, as she turns to her left on the ottoman she is sitting on, to retrieve another pair of white gloves, exactly the same as she is wearing.

"Put those on, it'll make the experience better" she tells me. Clearly she isn't a rookie at this.

Once more she goes to her handbag and pulls out another glove.

"This is for the little guy" she smirks.

Before I know it, she has scooted up, parted my legs and slid my cock into the glove.

I'm already close to breaking point but I have to hold it long enough that I don't completely lose it. As she slowly moves the glove up and down I try to focus on something else and give the gloves I'm wearing a little feel over my cheeks and lips. This only makes things worse and I'm very close to cumming and it's only been about 30 seconds now.
Doing anything with the gloves on my hands doesn't really help subdue what I'm feeling in the moment as I know this is one of my absolute favourites.

As she starts massaging my balls with one hand, that basically pushes me over the edge, I cover my face with my
Gloved hands and let it all go.
An intense orgasm washes over me and I take deep breaths of the cotton gloves.

After the feelings subside, I slide my hands down and look at my lower self to find the glove effectively dripping out cum and the mess around the area as Kristi kept going as I was cumming.

It was safe to say that I was going to be out of commission for a while, while i recovered enough to be able to rise to the occasion again.

"That was surprising" Kristi says to me

"It's his favourite thing in the world, nothing makes him cum harder than that" my wife replies.

I felt kind of embarrassed that I came that hard so early but she effectively blindsided me with that glove action that I had no choice.

After cleaning myself up and putting the dirty gloves out to wash, Kristi had even more pairs brought with her, a couple even being leather.

That will be coming in Part 2 ;)
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Re: The White Gloves Part 1

Post by Hergloveddom »

Looking forward to part 2
rayray

Post by rayray »

Cumming inside a glove as a condom is indeed a huge turn on....
gloveloverDK
Occasional poster

Post by gloveloverDK »

Nice story. Enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
rickrick
WWGFA donor

Post by rickrick »

long leather gloves part 2 please :)

Return to “Experiences”