My experiencees

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ber75
Regular poster

My experiencees

Post by Ber75 »

When I was young . Grade school young I had knit gloves I would wear all the time from early Fall till late spring .My wearing gloves would drive my teachers and family crazy. :rofl: I kinda toned down my glove wearing while I was a teenager then I would take my mother's leather gloves to go out . Once I was out on a date I was rubbing my leather encased hands all over his body . My gloves against his skin .I felt so HOT. I wore over the elbow gloves for my prom but I ended loosing them when I moved >:( . My husband doesn't understand my glove fascination . I have one pair of gloves black leather gloves bow that are cashmere lined . I don't get to wear gloves often as I want to without getting weird looks from my family. When I'm home alone I do grab my leather gloves and put them on and wear around the house I do not have the courage to wear them outside the house except at winter . I have never talked about this with anyone
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Re: My experiencees

Post by Hergloveddom »

Sounds like you have been a fetishist for a long time .i wear gloves every day . Especially when driving. I get strange looks but that doesn't bother me . There is a lot of people on here that will talk to you about the glove fetish
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I don't think many of are brave enough to wear gloves outside either. At least I know I'm not! I would never wear household gloves (my preference) in front of anybody.

It's a pity your husband doesn't understand your fetish. I'm sure many of us would love to be in his shoes. :D Women with a glove fetish are quite a rarity. Then again, relatively speaking, male fetishists are too, of course. relationships where both partners enjoy gloves are extremely rare. But they do exist!

And, yes, you can of course talk to us about your glove fetish any time!
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Hergloveddom has anyone ever approached you while you wearing gloves ? Maybe it's just me that I need to get over my feers . I know that last night I made a step forward . We went out to dinner and I put my leather gloves in my purse and carried them with me . I did not wear (I wanted too) . This morning I went to yoga class and I was alone and I put my leather gloves on . I was scared . I put them back on after class . Baby steps
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Rommeeltje now I have worn my rubber gloves outside before . Just from what I have seen on here there is not a lot of women . I read a piece on fetish and there was one case where a woman had a Levi's fetish and every time she put them on she had a ......well ..... Um .... A big excitement :$
As for my husband I can't reprogram him lol I know that is a wish for most lol just kidding :rolleyes:
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

Never been approached negatively . Was approached positively by a woman once
Congrats on your baby steps
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Thanks everyone for being supportive. We went to a cookout Saturday night and my gloves went with me :rolleyes: . Towards the end of the night my husband had a few too many drinks and started acting stupid not violent but foolish . When we got in the car. I sat behind the wheel and pulled my gloves out and put them on . He asked me "what's going on with the gloves" ? I pretended I didn't hear him . On the way home I held my gloves hand out the window .i was carefree 8) . The next morning I was walking around the house wearing my gloves again . He asked me again " Whats going on with the gloves" ? I turned around and asked "what was going on with having too many drinks ?" Nothing else was asked . Don't get me wrong he doesn't drink often , But when he does lampshade on the head and dumb jokes Anyway I felt victory.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I only got smart with him because I feel strong in my beliefs of what I want to wear I don't want anyone to think I'm a horrible smart butt
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

No, its a great thing! :D I love that you did that! Did you feel more confident in your gloves because you now know you're not the only one? Or have you been this 'defiant' about it to him before?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, have you ever been sexual with him with your gloves? Or have you told them they make you feel sexy? It might change his mind. ;)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I felt more confident wearing gloves as silly as that may sound. I have not really been defiant .
I have neve been sexual yet. I have told him they make me feel good he is starting to see me wear them more . I think he is getting use to

Return to “Experiences”