My experiencees

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Re: My experiencees

Post by AngelSlayer »

Thank you for sharing your experience Ber75 sorry to hear that you lost the elbow gloves back then , Were they made of Satin ?

Since your husband is getting use to it (good news!) Maybe you can buy them again but in leather this time ! Above the elbow (Opera) length is great too.

I'm sure you will feel great in them :8up:
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

They were like satin kinda stretchy. I would like to get another pair . I would also like to get some over the elbow leather gloves <3 . They did feel good from what I remember. Prom was not the only place I wore them . I rember that I wore them to a party too. I remember that I wanted to wear them to graduation under my gown ,but one of the teachers stopped me . >:((
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

No wonder you miss that Satin pair , memories about Prom (and that party) are always special for every woman.

For over the elbow leather gloves you can always get the one like this :8up:

[vimeo=216977533][/vimeo]

These are from an English Brand 'Dents' , but leather gloves (lambskin) from France and Italy are also great too :biggrin:

Well No teacher can stop you now !
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Thanks for the link. All of those times were special. You are right no one can stop me now :rolleyes:
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I would like to thank all the support I have gotten on here. Since being on here I have acquired 8 pairs of Gloves ,and I'm not stopping there <3 . I'm more confident in wearing Gloves now while I'm out . Wear Gloves DAILY now . Driving, shopping whenever I wherever I go I'm wearing gloves. I have become more dominant with my husband in my gloves. I have found an opportunity to become more dominant and I did not wait I seized the moment :luv: with no complaint's from him . Thanks to all who have helped me.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I am very glad to hear that! :up: May your life be filled with gloves! :D
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Thanks . I'm hopping my life will be filled with Gloves. :luv:
blkglv
Occasional poster

Post by blkglv »

Congratulations .

I am sure there are no complaints from hubby lol.

What types of gloves have you got now then ??

Look forward to hearing more tales of when where and how you use your gloves in daily life , not just in the bedroom .

Keep up the good work

Blkglv
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I wear gloves DAILY :luv: . I wear them while driving / passenger , shopping , whenever I go out . When I'm alone at home I'll wear a pair of gloves around the house watching TV, reading, on the computer (like now). I'm always wearing gloves when I smoke . ( I found it covers up the smell on my fingers) . My kids don't know I smoke.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Hi Ber!

Nice to see another woman into gloves here as we are small in numbers. Totally get your feeling of inhibition about wearing gloves around people. It took me YEARS until I was able. I was too self conscious and I thought it would be written all over my face that I was getting a kick out of it when I wore them. That said, I still feel more comfortable wearing them at home on my own than in front of people, even my husband who knows I have a thing for gloves but just lets me get on with it really, he's not into it, but has indulged me once or twice. Good to hear you're feeling a bit more confident about wearing them, go you! Hope to hear more about your experiences soon!

Return to “Experiences”