Talking with other glove-loving ladies...

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Talking with other glove-loving ladies...

Post by Carrie Karkus »

...Has been a TOTAL drag.

If they're not insane women in their 60s that bombard me for my phone number and get pissed when I'm not able to talk via IM, then they're stuck-up, pompous, arrogant ladies my age that lack manners (and a brain) of ANY kind. >:((

Yes; clothing is a necessity. No; leather clothing is not a necessity. No; leather gloves are NOT a necessity. The latter two, for me, are LUXURIES. I am on an extremely fixed income; any gloves that I buy are vintage... and even then, I don't buy often due to said income. And these women just don't seem to understand that.

REALLY hoped to find some like-minded ladies, but... no luck. :no:

This doesn't make me any further discouraged from my fetish--don't get me wrong. I'm glad that I have male followers that I talk to from time to time that actually APPRECIATE ME for who I am. What sucks is that these women seem to have their heads stuck waaay too deep down in their own fetish(es), they're "made of money," and they let it drive them. They've no consideration for others, other than themselves.

Said it once already, and I'll say it again: I'm glad that I have you guys to talk to, who actually appreciate and support me. I may be taking a hiatus right now, but I felt the need to come here and vent.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Talking with other glove-loving ladies...

Post by Ceramic »

we're happy that your here :)

stay strong,its an insane world out there..
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, there are female internet assholes too? That's somehow good to hear and terrible to know at the same time. :D I'm happy that we can provide you some support, though!

Where did you meet these ladies?
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Rommeltje wrote:Where did you meet these ladies?
The first one found me on Instagram--this crazy, 60 y/o old bat with a total obsession for leather. She kept wanting to voice chat with me--kept wanting my phone number which I do not hand out to just anyone. I told her we'd be better off IMing, which pissed her off, and when I told her that I was too busy to chat (because I was at the time), she got all pissy and was like "Wow ok."

Second one was a chick from Poland that followed my YouTube that contacted me via Skype. Things went well up until she asked me if I had any leather dresses. When I told her no, because I lack money, she got all arrogant: "This is one of the most basic needs, obviously. Actually, my rellatives in Ukraine find the way to dress how they want even though in their region horse transport is still widely used." Then told me about how she's able to buy all her leather clothes, to which I just told her that she was quite clearly made of money and that she was pretty damned arrogant.

Third chick was on DeviantArt. Some broad a year older than me named Sandra. Mind you, she watched me for fetish content. And we had even spoken before, discussing gloves. When I had PM'd her a month ago, asking her a question, she responded with "Who the hell are you?? You look like a total loser. Please, don't ever contact me again!" And rather than responding to her note, I just tore her a new asshole on her profile and blocked her (because I'll tell you now, I have a low tolerance for other peoples' bullsh!t). She likely got pissed off that I've stopped posting fetish-related stuff on DA and revealed that I'm a furry.

There are indeed female assholes on the internet! Total shame that they have to act like they're still in high school. :/
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

What's a furry?
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

katertjekat wrote:What's a furry?
Most people define them as people who run around in cute animal costumes, draw anthropomorphic animals (read: bi-pedal animals with human characteristics. Think Disney's Robin Hood where the characters are animals), and have a "fursona" (animal persona). I only identify with the latter two. XD
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

I will say this also . We are happy that you are here . I will say this also . Even though we may not know these rude people . Sometimes we have to say sorry for the rudeness of others . I'm sorry . We hope that you will stay with us on here.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Ah, now I understand, many thanks!!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

(:o I honestly thought only men acted like that on the internet. Not that I was under the impression that women don't do or say nasty things online, mind you. It's just that I've only ever witnessed males being this demanding and petty when it comes to fetishes and sex-related conversations.

Guess I was being naive, though. And perhaps a bit blindsided because I mainly work for media geared to female audiences. :-)
BLHunter
WWGFA donor

Post by BLHunter »

Well that's quite interesting, because i just found out that there are female fetishist assholes even on Fetlife. Tried to talk to them but, Jesus Christ, they're all arrogant and egocentric!

Return to “Experiences”