Talking with other glove-loving ladies...

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Re: Talking with other glove-loving ladies...

Postby Rommeltje » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:55 pm

BLHunter wrote:Well that's quite interesting, because i just found out that there are female fetishist assholes even on Fetlife. Tried to talk to them but, Jesus Christ, they're all arrogant and egocentric!

Really? 8-O Like how?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1219
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Postby CarrionCarcass » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:52 pm

BLHunter wrote:Well that's quite interesting, because i just found out that there are female fetishist assholes even on Fetlife. Tried to talk to them but, Jesus Christ, they're all arrogant and egocentric!

Yes, please. Do tell! You've got me all curious now.
Carrie Karkus--glovely artist.

Unchained-Malady on DeviantArt
CarrieKarkus on Tumblr
rottenest on FurAffinity

I am currently OPEN for flat-rate commissions. PM me for more info!!
CarrionCarcass
Regular poster

Reputation point: 99
Glove HeroGlove HeroGlove HeroGlove HeroGlove Hero

Postby BLHunter » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 am

Well, my opinion is that WWGFA forum and the social Fetlife has also the purpose of meeting and talking about common fetishes.

I love to talk with other people who can understand my interests. Unfortunately i experienced that on Fetlife many people doesn't share this opinion.

Once i tried to talk with one girl but she only answered me to watch her channel of live videos (obviously on ppv). Another one answered me that her only interest was having submissing friends who send her money, clothes or accessories.
Another one answered that she doesn't talk of her interests with someone with little content ( i have a profile with few photos because i chose to upload when i have a good camera).

There are other similar examples but they all have the same principle...

Luckily here i don't see people like those. I like to stay here, read experiences and watch shared content without angles.
BLHunter
WWGFA donor

Reputation point: 20
Glove LoverGlove Lover

Postby Rommeltje » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Well, that's a bummer. :(

Good thing we've got this place, though! (He said, acting like he didn't just toot his own horn. :rolleyes:)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1219
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Postby paglovelover » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Since I have been online going back to the latter 90's I would estimate that I have encountered very a small handful of Glove Fanciers who were female. Granted WWGFA is clearly a positive forum for us to interact and potential for one to find others. However I have been dumbfounded how much of a disappointment Fetlife has been (given the membership size) and ease of how one can categorize their own interests.

To Carrie's point, yes one who I got to know was a bit older than I (this was back in the latter 1990's), but she was sincere and got a kick out of the notion there were others like myself who 'more than' fancied them. Another sincere glove fancier was a little older than I who I met on Fetlife. She too was very nice and explored more BDSM activities with her husband. We were close in that we exchanged messages and emails for a long period of time, but eventually the communications ended.

Thus, I guess there are sincere fanciers out there but finding them is truly difficult.
paglovelover
Regular poster

Reputation point: 16
Glove Lover

Previous

Return to Experiences