pond

Re: Bondage and gloves

Post by pond »

Yep all the time. Don't do it without gloves
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

Yes . Same here and ALWAYS wearing gloves.
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

Yep, my gf and I have been experimenting with bondage and she already knew about my glove fetish. soo one can say it has been a great time. Last night she cuffed my hands behind my back and pushed me on the bed. Then she clamped my nipples and gave me a super long and teasing lube handjob. it was fantastic. anyone else have any fun times they would like to share. Also has anyone done pegging before I was wondering how you brought it up to your gf?
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

ohhh that sounds nice, I have been slowly introducing my gf to BDSM and she has taken a liking to it. I still have to introduce every new thing. I want to move to gagging we already use a blindfold on occasion. my ultimate goal is to get to pegging since we already do some anal play. I do love cum play, any other experiences you want to share? there is nothing better than a lubed glove when your tied up, am I right;)
pond

Post by pond »

Halloween season. We bought some tight pants and a corset at a Halloween store. She wore black latex gloves for
Me. Handcuffed my wrist to my ankle and pegged the shit out of me. Then she proceeded to milk me. It was fanstatic
pond

Post by pond »

We just used a 6" one this time. I do have a 7.5" one, its about 1.5" in diameter.
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

Literally pondering how to bring up pegging with my gf right now. We already do some anal fingering, I tell my self i will bring it up but i always chicken out at the last minute... any tips on what to buy and how to broach the subject?
pond

Post by pond »

Start smaller when buying a strapon. And I was just honest with her. Talk to her about it, tell it is something you are willing to try. I know it hard sometimes for some ppl bring up. I have never been shy about my fetish with girls, or what I like. Me and my gf use gloves almost every time. She brings home gloves mask and gowns from work. Love to use the strapon now. Just have to break the ice.
pond

Post by pond »

No, we have one but it is big. Kinda hurts actually. Playfully being hurt is one this but it this one is just straight pain.
kooldude749
Regular poster

Post by kooldude749 »

Thanks for the response guys, im going to bring it up tomorrow. I have been quite lucky that she has indulged in my glove fetish and I have been introducing different parts of bondage, bdsm, and femdom slowly but it feels like a process. is this the same for you guys or does she find things that she wants to use without you suggesting??

Return to “Experiences”