Gloved massage and handjob from girlfriend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hanskar
Occasional poster

Gloved massage and handjob from girlfriend

Post by Hanskar »

So the other day I went with my girlfriend to buy a box of small latex gloves for our, er, sessions :tongue:

When we came home, I asked her to give me a massage while wearing the gloves, with her finishing me off with them.

To do this, she told me to lie down naked on my belly while she applied some durex 2in1 massage oil and lube on her gloved hands. She then started massaging my back and shoulders, which usually is great but was even better feeling the gloves carressing me.

Catching an occasional sideways glimpse of the gloves as they slid across my shoulders made this experience so much more exhilarating, and I felt my cock grow as I got hornier with each minute that passed.

After about 10 minutes, she told me to turn around and lie on my back, which I did, my erection ever so strong. She then proceeded to apply some more oil, working my chest and down to my groin, where she took my penis in her gloved hands, gripping it firmly at the base with her left hand and stroking me firmly with her right one.

This was really pleasurable and I was so relaxed and almost high after the massage that I just let myself sink into the bed while feeling her jerk me off.

I finally came with a huge load that went all over gloves :luv:

This is an experience that I will be sure to renew and I am sure she will indulge me because she loves giving me a handjob in gloves :whoop:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloved massage and handjob from girlfriend

Post by Rommeltje »

You're a lucky man! :D

What were your "sessions" like before this? She did already know about your fetish, I assume?
Bokda
Regular poster

Post by Bokda »

Haha!

I saw you read my topic, and well, your version is basically better because it's from your girlfriend - it's free and you can do it regularly - plus intimacy and stuff and more flexibility!

Damn, when I get a girlfriend, she better be COOL with gloves and massaging! ahaha

Amazing man! I'm both very happy for you, but also quite jealous! :D
Bokda
Regular poster

Post by Bokda »

Latex Lover wrote:That sounds hot. I have had a gloved handjob before but never a massage before it
I'm not the OP, but I've had a similar experience as him but with a massage and from a professional masseuse. And well, depending on the skill of the masseuse, it is ACTUALLY quite hot! A proper massage forcefully or not sensual will get your body working - so in a sense it's actually a prolonged teasing session in a sense - that makes the handjob all the more glorious! :D

Return to “Experiences”