Showering with Gloves on

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GloveLoverGlenn

Showering with Gloves on

Post by GloveLoverGlenn »

Hey everyone,

So recently i decided to stop by my local dollar store on my way home from work. I like to peruse and find different brands of household gloves to try them out. I decided to pick up the cheapest pair of generic store brand gloves to try them out. Like i expected they were not great for what i originally tried to do with them. However they did have a decent scratchy texture to them.

I decided to try them out in the shower because they were gloves i did not care about and i wanted to wear gloves in the shower. These gloves worked amazing as on hand luffas they scrub me clean better then the luffa i had. i put a little soap on each hand and inside the gloves to clean my hands.

Honestly one of the best showers i have ever had haven't felt this clean in a long time. If you have a scratchy pair of gloves you do not care for or a close by dollar store give it a try.

I am probably going to start picking up a few more cheap pairs for this purpose.

Thanks for reading and sometime soon i will be sharing another experience as my day as a dishwasher.

Happy Gloving.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Showering with Gloves on

Post by Ceramic »

over the years i had the experience to take gloved showers - it is great as you say it is :D
smoothshaper
Occasional poster

Re: Showering with Gloves on

Post by smoothshaper »

I wear disposables in the shower and it can be quite the experience. Try powder-free latex and watch as the water beads off. I love how I can grip things easily yet enjoy smooth, almost self-lubricating sensation when masturbating.

Return to “Experiences”