Just a feeling?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

stevo75
Regular poster

Just a feeling?

Post by stevo75 »

This is a story that i would like to share with you I was ten at the time

Today was my yearly trip to the hospital. I absolutely hated these trips There was no fun involved in getting a Heat scan or an Echocordiograph if you want to get technical :cry:

Today's trip was to the wonderful city of oxford england Its a city where Posh very clever people come from as they have a universerty there. Also Oxford have a annual boat race against rivals Cambridge every year Oxford have won more times than their rivals. It was a long trip to Oxford from my home in Bedfordshire to the city of Oxford i think it was a good 3 to 4 hour trip. I hardly even noticed or care as my mum and i chatted along the way trying to keep me occupied I was trying not to think of the dread and anxiety which usually accompied me durring these trips

Before long we arrived at the dreaded hospital the receptionist showed us where to go we went up a couple of floors in a a lift we went down a long corridor and turned right and we were there. Aother receptionist told us to sit down and wait Hospitals frighten me the combination of heat and smell of disinfectent made me feel rarther queasy and the fact i had been doing this for ten years The time had arrived

You lay down on a long bed while blue gell is put onto your chest followed by pads and wires :evil: A moniter is brought in and you can actually see and hear your heart beat. Then you have to lie very still and then you are told to move in a series of positions all the while wishing that you were somewhere else After what seemed like an hour it was over. Feeling dizzy and feeling sick i was soon back in my mums arms.

After lunch I needed to stop by the bathroom so i went round a corner and then it happened I saw a nurse wearing pink household rubber gloves doing some cleaning she did not notice me as she went about her buisiness. All of a sudden i had a funny sick like feeling in my chest i was beginning to go funny i felt just odd i don't know why but she looked absolutely gorgeous in her pink rubber gloves I went to the toilet and went back to mum that was the first time i had a rubber glove fetish although i did not know what had just happend and the we headed home

THE END!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Our cleaner (Another true experience)

Post by Jake »

stevo75 wrote:Today's trip was to the wonderful city of oxford england Its a city where Posh very clever people come from as they have a universerty there. Also Oxford have a annual boat race against rivals Cambridge every year Oxford have won more times than their rivals.
Well hey, that's not fair! That's what everyone stereotypes Oxford people and Cambridge people being, but it's not exactly true is it? Go back some hundred years then you'll find it that way, sure. You can find posh people and clever people at any university. Oxford just has a reputation.
And we may have lost the boat race this year but we still hold the fastest time, do we not? *cheers for Cambridge*
stevo75
Regular poster

Re: Just a feeling?

Post by stevo75 »

Sorry jake i didn't meen any offence I didn't know did I I made a mistake appologies Correction you can find posh and clever people in any universerty around the country i just wanted to write the story before i would forget sorry!!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Hehe :P sounds like a scary experience. but the thought of gloves at the time must've been alright, eh? :P
stevo75
Regular poster

Post by stevo75 »

it was hell having to go thrugh that year after year when i saw that hot cleaning lady woah i was in heaven

Return to “Experiences”