Growing up gloving and first gloved girlfriend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Sneaky_Weird
Occasional poster

Growing up gloving and first gloved girlfriend

Post by Sneaky_Weird »

Growing up I've had an interest In gloves for as long as I could remember. I loved riding my bike as a kid and as such I got gloves for riding around on my BMX, along with my helmet of course. This was at first more just wanting to wear my gloves because I thought it was cool and I liked the feeling on my hands.
Along with this, I was also somewhat obsessed with golf gloves and a lot of my family members were golfers so there was no short supply of used gloves.

At the age of 6 or 7, they were more or less given to me as I took an interest in them, plus I just had fun playing around with them. This went on until the age of about 11-12, when most thought I just had grown out of that kinda thing, but by this time I had amassed around 50 gloves all kept in a container in my wardrobe. Once the hormones started kicking in, those gloves were given a new use. Along with that, my old gloves from BMX and eventually mountain bike riding were "repurposed".
While I was never caught in the act, it became obvious that I had moved onto such things when I began accidentally leaving a pair in bed after I got up and they would be more or less under my Pillow when I went to bed even though my mother had made the bed during the day.

This never really bothered my mother, I just figured she was just as curious when she was younger but my father probably would have preferred that I just go natural with a Playboy magazine in the other hand.

One night when I was about 16, I was staying over at a friends house for a few nights over the school holidays and he was a twin, although not identical, as his twin was female. While my friend was rather dorky, she on the other hand was rather attractive, or at least to a horny 16yo anyway.
On the first night I was there, I had gone to the toilet and was making my way back to my friends bedroom and as I passed by his sister's room I could hear faint noises. Curious about it I crept closer to the door and peered through the gap in the door as she hadn't closed it all the way.
There was a dimmed desk lamp by her bed as she sat on the side edge of the bed, wearing a pair of yellow rubber gloves and dancing her fingers around her nether regions, and occasionally grabbing a breast. She was clearly enjoying it by the sounds she made but also kept it to a minimum so
She wouldn't wake anyone up.

I was there for about a minute before I decided to quietly go back to bed before anyone else came out to go to the toilet.

The next day my friend and his parents left the house for a short while to run some errands, it was summer and just too hot that day so I stayed back with his sister.
I casually say to her that I didn't know she was into gloves as well and wondered how long she had been into them.
She just stammered and went bright red

"You didn't see me did you?!" She embarrassedly exclaimed.

I told her what I had heard and eventually seen. She said she was glad it was me that saw her do it and not anyone else in her family. No one else knew she did it and if they did find out she would probably be in a lot of trouble for it she told me. It was then I figured that not everyone is accepting of "oddities" as others.

"Can I try them tonight?" I ask, which was probably the ballsiest question I had asked anyone in my
Life until that point.

She went red again and it took her a minute to form a sentence. She invited me to her room and to come at 1am, as everyone would be dead asleep by then. I quite literally counted the hours and minutes until I could go and receive my first rubber glove experience.

The time arrived and I snuck over to her room, I was already erect and ready to go by this point so half the work was already done. In hushed voices we spoke during the entire time.

"Can I try the gloves on?" I asked.

She said no as they would be too small for my hands but she could do it for me. At first I was disappointed but I quickly realised what was about to happen.
It was awkward at first but she found a method and rhthym we were both comfortable with and it wasn't long before I was having my first gloved handjob based orgasm. Having me cum was a bit of a surprise to her but luckily she had tissues in her room to quickly clean it up.

I had brought my bike gloves over as me and my friend had gone riding the first day I was there and suggested that I get them if she wanted to try them out. So I snuck back to get my gloves and quietly made my way back to her room, making sure her bedroom door was latched shut.

I offered them to her but she said why don't I do it first, again I was confused but quickly caught on to what she wanted me to do. She slipped off her nightie and revealed a nice perky set of breasts. She laid back on her bed with her legs over the side of the bed and spread them open, inviting me to start.

I fumbled around for about 5 minutes, trying things that I thought might work only for her to stop me as it was now uncomfortable. She demands that I give her the gloves to her so she can show me.

Watching her pull those gloves on began a new found fetish and I found it a massive turn on seeing her in those gloves, this would soon apply to any female and eventually any glove as well.

After this night there was a growing attraction between the both of us, and a couple of times I had loaned her a couple of my old pairs of golf gloves (in secret of course) for her to experience. A few months after that night we began being more serious towards each other and started dating just before I turned 17.

There were plenty of gloves handjobs to come and I'll highlight those another time in another post ;)

Until then, happy gloving!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Growing up gloving and first gloved girlfriend

Post by Rommeltje »

You must've been the luckiest teenage glove fetishist alive! :D

How long did you date her for?
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Post by Vetglover »

its stories like these that remind myself that my folks are wrong saying that having a glove fetish will be the only thing preventing me from having a relationship.
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

It’s not the fetish that will stop you having a relationship, it’s about how you handle it through the course of the relationship - like most things, if you are sensitive to the other person and their needs, and not too pushy, you’ll be fine. Sure, you’ll find some who are put off by it, but I would say that it’s unlikely to put off most, if they are interested enough in you ;-)
Last edited by KDS144 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sneaky_Weird
Occasional poster

Post by Sneaky_Weird »

Relationships are about give and take, and at times some compromises. Some fetishes may not appeal to others, or certain acts. But if the partner is willing and also comfortable partaking in it then that's always a good thing.
Plus something like a glove fetish would rate pretty low on the scale and some fun can be had with it.
Rommeltje wrote:You must've been the luckiest teenage glove fetishist alive! :D

How long did you date her for?
Luckiest? Probably, but that filter that most people have before they say something, well for me it tends to not be working a lot of the time or at least that was the case when I was younger (and after a few drinks, as an adult lol). It's gotten me into some situations in the past, fortunately nothing ever really that bad.

As for dating? It was until we were 19, within that year time frame, until she moved away to pursue her career. It was the right thing to part ways but we have still kept in contact over the years (as well as my friend and the rest of their immediate family)
ForeverGloved
Regular poster

Post by ForeverGloved »

God if i was sneaking about, I'm sure i would have coughed, sneezed or farted (or all of the above) and get caught doing so. A lucky situation, also I think she already had the hots for you before you caught her. In my experience if she didn't then it wouldn't have gone as far as it did but hey, it all worked out well, right? :D

Looking forward to the rest of your entries.
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Sneaky_Weird wrote:Relationships are about give and take, and at times some compromises. Some fetishes may not appeal to others, or certain acts. But if the partner is willing and also comfortable partaking in it then that's always a good thing.
Plus something like a glove fetish would rate pretty low on the scale and some fun can be had with it.
Absolutely - it's give and take. That can be hard when the feelings associated with a fetish can be pretty all-consuming, but it's worthwhile in the end! From what I've seen (and I'm not judging anyone) there are far more, shall we say.... extreme (?) fetishes out there.

Return to “Experiences”