Having a Glovely time with some lovely women

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gripss
Occasional poster

Having a Glovely time with some lovely women

Post by gripss »

Hi fellow glovers, I am at home sick with the flu and I though I would share some of gloved encounters I have had over the years. I am a 23 year old male from California and for as long as I can remember I have loved gloves! At first the interest was not sexualized I just enjoyed playing Dr. as a kid but through a couple stays at the hospital and puberty I soon fell into the fetish life and honestly I wont ever look back!

At first my sexual experimentation was just with myself and i distinctly remember the time in high school were I found a bunch of non-sterile hand specific surgical style gloves in larges packs in a bathroom, it was like heaven. So tight and smooth where ever I would rub them was intoxicating. Throughout highschool I experimented a large amount but at that time my confidence in myself and thus my confidence to pursue relationships was not that much.

It was not until I went off to university that I got my first girl friend and soon was having my first female gloved experiences! K was my first long term girl friend and since I was studying a degree with a large amount of labs obtaining latex and nitrile gloves was not hard at all. Specifically I was able to get a ton of microflex diamond grips in small and extra small as well as some of the purple Kimberely Clarks. Now K and I were both relatively sexually inexperienced which actually presented a unique opportunity for me, while we didnt dive into penetrative sex immediately we were both found of playing with eachothers genitals. Her being someone a girly girl I was able to easily convince her if she didnt want to get her hands dirty she could just snap on a pair of the gloves I got, this worked well for both of us and with time and practice we both got quite good at pleasing eachother(although it didnt take much when some one is servicing you with a pair of skin tight gloves). It was also in this relationship I decided that rather than just lift gloves from readily available sources I had the disposable income and privacy to order my own box but given that the Diamond Grips were already commonly available I wanted something special! After a bunch of searching of amazon and deciding I liked yellowish/straw color looking gloves I found the Aurelia Dimensions and ordered a box. Again her snapping a pair on was sublime! Unfortunately as with most first major relationships this was not meant to last, some of my other vices besides gloves just simply were not for her and we parted ways.

After this relationship I hooked up with some other women but as they were mostly short relationships as wasnt as comfortable broaching the topic but they were none the less fun, To get my fetish fix I just had to do it at home on my own time.

When I was begging to think my college time would only be filled with one off relationships one of my good friends in the lab i was working in W indicated a girl living in her house H had the hots for me and it wasnt to long before we began dating full time. Now H was very different than K she had experience and was very sexually open and she was the first girl I actively admitted my love of gloves too. I remember being quite nervous telling her but her response was honestly shocking "Honestly that is so easy to do and makes cleaning up alot easier I dont mind at all". This was a huge relief for me it made me realize that on the scale of things this fetish wasnt that shocking and was typically easy to accommodate. Gloved hand jobs galore, but with H i also realized that despite being OK with my fetish that was not the fetish she was into and so rather than her initiating putting on gloves I would have to ask, but again she didnt mind and cumming outside the body for some women I found could be preferable since it didnt cary the inherint risk of getting them pregnant or having a mess to clean up later. Unfortunately long distance and differing career paths made it clear this relationship was not going to last and as much as it hurt me we split up. Over the course of this relationship H had taught me a few things however, Good sex means everyone cums, Be honest with yourself so you can be honest with your partner, if you dont ask people cannot read your mind(I know i get caught in this thought loop "we are having sex why isnt she putting on gloves"), and most importantly my fetish wasnt strange or hard to facilitate.

After college I moved back to the large city I grew up in and started working my dream job(atleast right out of university) in a Lab. Since I was ordering my own supplies I had access to pretty much any gloves I wanted and could also order samples from companies which was fantastic but.... I didnt have a girl to share them with and quickly turned to using tinder.

Now tinder is a very mixed bag and i fooled around with a few girls even got them to wear gloves and do some pretty kinky stuff with me but at the end of the day even my reliable hookups weren't that emotionally satisfying and that bothered me abit. One day while searching on tinder i ran across a girl who I had alot of mutual friends with and even went to the same highschool and university as me so i used the super like feature hoping it would get her attention... it did! We started chatting immediately and to my surprise she knew who I was, instantly making a comment about the art i was somewhat known for. It didnt take too much convincing to get her over to my place for a first date doing art, specifically tie dye! I remember seeing her in gloves on the first date while tie dying thinking how much i would love her to use those gloves on me... and it didnt take long for that to be the case! We very quickly realized our chemistry and rather than shy around the issue I simply told her I like it when you wear gloves during sex, and she revealed her fetish to me which enabled me to also wear gloves when i was playing with her(She doesnt explicitly have a glove fetish but she doesnt mind the at all). She was willing to wear them during sex even if she wasnt going to give me a handjob, though she gives me plenty of those! I also learned she likes 'popping' so when she is cleaning out my pours she makes sure to snap a pair of the tightest roughest latex gloves we have( we have discovered that the thing kimberely clark latex are perfect) to squeeze out my pours. She is happy and I am happy. Also since we both have sciencey related positions we began to amass a nice stockpile of gloves and she has even expressed her opinion on which is her favorite! Now I am keen on latex so diamond Grips for exam gloves has the perfect combo of color texture and smoothness for me, but I was lucky to get a whole box of latex surgical glove samples from Semper Med, which are creamy in color and feel silky smooth inside and out. i was a little nervous to share them with her at first because i felt as if they were a step up from normal exam gloves but her first time putting them on she exclaimed "these feel amazing" to which i agreed and she said these are definitely my favorite to wear and service you in!!!! We are still together going strong and she has re-affirmed that having glove fetish is in no way weird and can actually be a ton of of fun though she still doesnt have one herself persay. I feel very lucky to have met such supporting women and have been able to explore to my hearts desire this very glovely fetish!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Having a Glovely time with some lovely women

Post by Rommeltje »

You are a lucky man! :D

Also, feel better!
gripss
Occasional poster

Post by gripss »

Yeah man I am truly fortunate. My biggest problem related to the kink is finding a new pair of gloves I want her to try, gotta find something to outside the sempermed without breaking the bank.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Haaaave you tried household gloves? :rolleyes: :p
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Probably to clean up the mess... need the texture for those slippery moist thin latex gloves! :ugeek:
Rommeltje wrote:Haaaave you tried household gloves? :rolleyes: :p
shed740
Regular poster

Post by shed740 »

To quote Monty Python and the Life of Brian 'you lucky lucky bastard'. Thanks for sharing.
gripss
Occasional poster

Post by gripss »

Rommeltje wrote:Haaaave you tried household gloves? :rolleyes: :p
When I first started out yes, since everyones mom had some and they were easy to obtain. I find them a tad thick and abrasive for m personal tastes(atleast the ones I have tried) Tight fitting surgical gloves have to some degree filled the 'longer' glove role for me but goddamn are they pricey wish there was an easy way to get non sterile ones(i think thats why they cost so much). Long cuffed exam gloves like ultra one by microflex are nice but hand specific gloves just are so much more comfortable and sexy for a reason I cant quite put my finger on.

Return to “Experiences”