My experiences at college

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Meganekko
Occasional poster

My experiences at college

Post by Meganekko »

During my time at college I studied a few different courses and 2 of them gave me some very memorable glove experiences

During my first year, I studied games design and there was a girl on the course who was a bit of an oddball. She wore really different clothing every day, think victorian capes and long gothic skirts. Yes, she did get mean comments but it never seemed to phase her.

She wore gloves every single day and thankfully we used keyboards and mouses (mice? I stopped technical stuff for a reason) that were responsive to her gloved hands so she seldom removed them! In the summer she would often wear satin ones, she had many pairs to coordinate with her outfits. I remember only managing to talk to her about her gloves in the winter when I saw her enter class wearing a pair of fitted leather ones. They always made her look so pretty, especially her black beaded pair.

She wore them as she had incredibly sensitive hands and in fairness when she took them off they were red and irritated but she seemed to enjoy accessorising with them (and I enjoyed seeing her do so!)

My second experience was when I took science and there was a really cute eccentric guy in the year above me (I think I have a type for the eccentrics). We'd often combine classes for experiments so I often got to see him wear latex and nitrile gloves, combine that with the way he wore his lab coat (until he realised he never closed it he'd wear it open and with his movements it would always swish around him in an almost majestic way) and I fell for him pretty hard. They were tight fitting on him and accented how strong his hands look and I honestly preferred them on him to the leather ones he'd wear in the winter (I still hope he never caught me glancing at them). Of course, I got to wear latex and nitrile gloves during this time often too but they rarely fit me as I have very small hands and my teacher only ordered medium and large in.

My boyfriend now doesn't really understand my fetish but has indulged me a couple of times, later on he always laughs at how quickly his leather gloves get me off and honestly even I don't understand why they do this much for me. I vow to get him some better fitted ones when I have some more money though ~
Shade
Occasional poster

Re: My experiences at college

Post by Shade »

Great experiences, thanks for sharing! Those everyday glove encounters can sometimes be the best kind. :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Have you ever tried using your gloves on your boyfriend? He might start understanding your fetish a bit better. :-P
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Awesome finding a partner who is wiling to indulge your fetish...!!!
Sandra666
Occasional poster

Post by Sandra666 »

This is very interesting experience. May be you can tell more about that lady? I always thought that gloves are looking the best when you can make them a part of everyday outfit.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Sandra666 wrote:This is very interesting experience. May be you can tell more about that lady? I always thought that gloves are looking the best when you can make them a part of everyday outfit.
I agree with you Sandra666, I was also so focused on the first story. I like the idea that women wear gloves daily for any activity and specially wear fashionable gloves that match with the outfit of the day. I am a big vintage gloves lover and I wish we could get back to the vintage time to see elegant gloved ladies all the time. Too bad, gloves became just a winter accessory and so neglected

Return to “Experiences”