School Experiences - Lab Technician

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

School Experiences - Lab Technician

Post by CharlieCC »

I remember a lab technician at school who used to frequently wear yellow household gloves when she washed up glassware and science equipment. I remember, she was a quite good looking, blonde, middle aged woman - I think she was Swedish or Norwegian, I can't remember very well. I first caught sight of her in the back room, washing lab equipment wearing a white labcoat and a pair of yellow rubber gloves. I remember my stomach did a jolt when I first saw this as the door had been left open and I was sitting down for a lesson.

I saw her again but she washed up before school started, so on some days, I still noticed her doing the glassware washing before classes started. I remember once when fetching stuff from within the class and seeing her opposite, putting on the labcoat, doing up the cuffs and slipping the rubber gloves on her hands before washing the equipment. I didn't stay long because I didn't want to stare her out or act strangely, but it was nice to see from time to time. She was later replaced by an older woman with a short brown bob haircut who wore the labcoat and pink rubber gloves, not as attractive but better than nothing and still nice to see.

Anyone remember anything like this from School Science Labs?
gungegod
Regular poster

Re: School Experiences - Lab Technician

Post by gungegod »

Yeah i had a very similar experience actually, the lab technician at my school wore yellow marigolds for cleaning the beakers etc a couple of times, and she was a very good looking late 20's blonde girl. I was never lucky enough to see her putting the gloves on but on a couple of occasions i did see her wearing them with her lab coat sleeves rolled up washing the glasswear. I didn't seeing many girls wearing them in real life back then so it was a real wow moment for me and i don't think i learnt much in those lessons that i saw her wearing them.
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Very nice! I'm kinda jealous! Thanks for sharing that!
gungegod
Regular poster

Post by gungegod »

No worries, it was a brilliant experience and i can still picture her very clearly! Never really got to see any gloves being used in the kitchen at my school so it i feel this made up for it! Think the only other time i saw marigolds being used in school was in a detention room when a bunch of people had to help clean the desks and a good looking 30 something year old teacher wore the gloves as well!
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

That doesn't sound bad either! Any female students in detention who cleaned desks? I had a good looking, brunette 40something art teacher who wore yellow marigold gloves when cleaning the art room at the end of the week. That and some of the female students who wore them for dyeing or printing purposes. In the latter case, an attractive student in my year said to the art teacher "do you have rubber gloves, coz it's a matter of hygene" to which the teacher replied "You're sooo precious Simone" and when she handed them over she said "Oh! I thought you meant hospital gloves!" but took them and put them on - I was working on my own stuff nearby at the time and just thought "yeah! Jackpot!" coz I'd been wondering what Simone would look like in gloves for a while! :)
gungegod
Regular poster

Post by gungegod »

Yes there was at least 4 girls who were cleaning in them i think from memory, 2 of which were girls i'd always wanted to see wear them so as far as detentions went it wasn't the worst!
Now that art class sounds brilliant, especially that you got to hear that conversation she had about the gloves, how long did she wear them for? Don't remember there being any gloves in my art lessons unfortunately :( i hope the image of Simone in the gloves lived up to expectations?
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

That sounds great! I would've loved to have seen something like that! (ignoring boys with gloves but take the rough with the smooth).
Yeah, she wore them pretty much for the whole lesson, printing - taking them off briefly and putting them back on as well as cleaning the printing tray with them on - that was great too! And yeah, Simone looked amazing in those gloves!

I saw similar with another girl in the art room, Nina was her name, very long blonde hair, who wore one glove to paint the fingers black and leave marks on a canvas. That set me thinking "I wish she wore them both" but I got my wish a while later when she used them to protect her fingers while she threaded wire through a blue canvas. I kinda felt some nauseating anticipation when the teacher said to her "rubber gloves are in the bathroom" :) She looked really great with them on too!
glovesandmask
Occasional poster

Post by glovesandmask »

My school lab technician wore long green/white gloves when washing the beakers and disposable nitrile ones when shes just handling regular chemicals. I look at her every time i walk by her room hehe
Lolol
Regular poster

Post by Lolol »

Saddly in not much of that in school for me well for at least science but there was few times during both elementery and high school as for elementary it was girl I had crush on offered to do to collect Fruit waste since we had to do things like that and choose what she had to wear a pair of blue rubber gloves which was nice to see and take when everyone was gone for break toward the time of swapping who did what. As for high school not many come to memory but there was a time they left a big pile of rubber gloves on a table in room where u go when u don't have class to go to

Return to “Experiences”