How it started/My experiences.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

How it started/My experiences.

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I don't know what exactly triggered my love for rubber gloves. My grandmother always had several pairs around her house and every time I'd stay there I would take them and "play" with them. I think my love was also from seeing a Three Stooges short called 'Mutts to You" where the stooges have a dog wash parlor with a machine that has long gloves suspended above a conveyor that come to life when they lower them and move some levers back and forth. I don't know what kind of gloves they are but I have always imagined them as being latex or rubber. At the end they wash a baby with this machine, one stooge wants to run the machine and the others won't let him so he flips what he thinks is a power switch and the gloves sort of go haywire and hold the baby with its rear in the air and begin spanking him. I have always had a fantasy of having a rubber glove machine similar to that to do other "deeds" to me. I am also highly turned on by beautiful girls wearing tight rubber gloves as well. I have a large collection of rubber gloves, as detailed in another post here.

I have only had one experience with a girl wearing rubber gloves for me. This was when I was away at college. We were fooling around in bed one night and I handed her a pair of pink Casabella gloves and asked her to put them on. She knew what I wanted her to do after that. I am now single and looking for another girl to share the pleasures of rubber gloves with.
Last edited by Rubrglvlvr on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love rubber gloves!
joglover
Regular poster

Re: How it started/My experiences.

Post by joglover »

think my love was also from seeing a Three Stooges short called 'Mutts to You" where the stooges have a dog wash parlor with a machine that has long gloves suspended above a conveyor that come to life when they lower them and move some levers back and forth. I don't know what kind of gloves they are but I have always imagined them as being latex or rubber. At the end they wash a baby with this machine, one stooge wants to runt he machine and the others won't let him so he flips what he thinks is a power switch and the gloves sort of go haywire and hold the baby with its rear in the air and begin spanking him. I have always had a fantasy of having a rubber glove machine similar to that to do other "deeds" to me.
I too have the same dreams and feelings of the gloved machine. Many of nights I have had dreams of being in a gloved machine.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

go to 2:05 to see the rubber glove machine action :)
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Yea, I posted the whole video here somewhere.
I love rubber gloves!

Return to “Experiences”