Unexpected Gloving moment

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

operalove

Unexpected Gloving moment

Post by operalove »

What I like more than seeing or touching gloves is the fact that the person wearing them does not realize that you have a fetish and have no idea about the strong feelings arising inside you. Like something so deep and precious. That happened to me a lot when I was young and get touched by the gloved hand of my aunt or cousine.

But I wanted to share an experience I had with my girlfriend:

When we first met and started to know each other, I was not ready yet to talk about my fetish but in one of our discussions she mentioned that she doesn't really love wearing gloves in winter, she wears a fingerless wool pair so she can use her phone (and I haaate fingerless gloves). I was disappointed.

During her studies she had to do an exchange semester and she left her appartement and asked me to keep her stuff in my basement. I was packing with her and saw a pair of leather gloves, I asked her if she wears these too?? she told me naa, I tried them once but they are a little loose, I dont like the feeling in my hand.
She's right, leather gloves have to be tight (so I was thinking in my head, I have to buy her a real leather pair :P)

Anyway, she started her semester away and we talked regularely with skype. One day, she came home after shopping and wanted to show me what she got. It was cold and snowing. "So I got a new wool shirt and I found a nice pair of beige boots" she was placing them in the closet and then turned to me " ah yeah, I also found this cute pair of gloves matching the color of the boots". My eyes opened wide, it was a pair of unlined beige suede gloves, I was so excited but didn't show her because I haven't told her about my fetish yet.
So I was imagining her gloved hands the whole time.

One day I visited her and we were walking in the city, I was hoping to see her new pair but unfortunately, it was not that cold. I forgot about my fantasy and we spent the day out holding hands. At the evening it was getting cold, we were walking and she stopped for a moment. "It is really getting cold, wait" I stopped, and was thinking "is this it??"
She opened her bag, took her new gloves out and put them on her hands. "Ok lets go", she put her gloved hand back in my hand.
I was in heaven, the gloves were so soft, tight and thin, I can feel each detail of her fingers and nails under the glove and our fingers were crossed, I moved my fingers up and down, carresing hers.
It was so unexpected and I did hold her hands the whole way home. The thing is she didn't have any clue, in what state of mind I was. I was kissing her and holding her hands so tight.

After months when I opened to her about my fetish and told her what I felt the first time I touched her gloved hands. She was like" you really carried a deep secret, and I was wondering why you grapped my hands the whole time that day" haha
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Unexpected Gloving moment

Post by Rommeltje »

Lucky you! :D And on the boots too. That's the part that would've gotten me the most excited there. :)

Has she started wearing gloves more often since you told her about your fetish?
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

That is awesome! I have been in situations with girls in gloves, usually latex; OMG it is sooo hard to concentrate...
operalove

Post by operalove »

Rommeltje wrote:Lucky you! :D And on the boots too. That's the part that would've gotten me the most excited there. :)

Has she started wearing gloves more often since you told her about your fetish?
Yeah I would be crazy about boots too, but the one she had were ankle boots, cute but not very sexy.

I couldn't "transmit" her my fetish but she started wearing gloves more often.
She wears opera gloves from time to time when we are in bed. Sometimes I feel her focused on me to "understand" what is this fetish :biggrin:

And I got her other pairs of winter gloves, black and brown leather gloves. with touchscreen function, so she doesn't give a reason for not wearing them. ( I also convinced her to take care of her hands in cold winter :p )
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Oh, that's a pity. :) Ankle boots don't do much for me either.

But congrats on finding such an awesome girl who'll wear gloves for you! If only we could all be so lucky. ;)
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Hand holding in gloves and Boots hmmm .... That's awesome :yay:

I'm a big fan of woman in leather boots too , the longer the better !! it's a bit pity that those were ankle boots. Next time find some excuses to get her a knee or thigh high one :p

Oh and thank you for sharing the story.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Great story, shame about the ankle boots! :down:

Return to “Experiences”