Cafe girl

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

Cafe girl

Post by CharlieCC »

I recently visited a cafe just down the road from where I live.

It's part of a larger bar that's staffed mostly by quite good looking 40something women. I saw a pair of yellow rubber gloves laying on the counter which had just been cleaned. They got put back not long after and I wondered which of them wore them but no dice. This was a pity because they were a larger pair and I like seeing women in gloves that are slightly bigger.

However, there's also a pretty young blonde girl, by far the youngest and prettiest of all the bar staff. I saw her go in the back to wash coffee cups and plates, she as in there ages, but couldn't see if she was wearing gloves or not. I got my wish however the other day when she came out, answering the phone, looking lovely in a pair of yellow rubber gloves.

A little later I decided to go over and talk to her, brought a coffee and turned on the charm - worked like a dream! Made her giggle and built a little good rapport - I'll do so again next time I pop in - maybe get her number :)
gungegod
Regular poster

Re: Cafe girl

Post by gungegod »

Oh this is amazing! So glad you managed to see the younger good looking girl wearing them! How did she look in them?
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

She looked really good! Not too tight and not too baggy either, just the right balance!

I was getting good vibes from her after yapping with her for a minute while she made my coffee.
gungegod
Regular poster

Post by gungegod »

Sounds like a good fit! Hopefully you get to see her in them again!

Did you get to say anything about the gloves to her or was that too risky?
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Touch wood! Even better if she's single and game to hang out a bit! :)

Nah, not much point considering she wasn't wearing them at the time I was chatting her up. Anyway, it's not sort of my style unless it's to make a humorous conversational point.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds promising. :D Keep us posted!
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Will do! ;)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Chatted with her again today, sensed some mention of a partner but hey, I chatted and flirted with her anyway for the fun of it! ;) She wasn't wearing rubber gloves today but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

There was another bonus in that one of the other staff - slim, petite, short dark hair, pretty and attractive 40 something, spent nearly all the time I was in the cafe this afternoon endlessly cleaning the glass cabinets with yellow rubber gloves on - slightly too big for her hands but that's exactly how I like it ;) - I brought a coffee in a quiet moment, talked to her and subtly turned on the charm, she subtly responded well and the rest of the time, I got to see her looking lovely, cleaning in her rubber gloves. She also says they deep clean the cafe on mondays so plenty more opportunities to see glove wearing too! :D
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

You're going to be a regular there, aren't you? ;)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Already am! :D

Return to “Experiences”