Introducing my partner to my fetish

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Meganekko
Occasional poster

Introducing my partner to my fetish

Post by Meganekko »

Hi there

I know I haven't posted for a while but in my last post I mentioned I had told my partner about my fetish and he was willing to indulge me from time to time

Lately I've introduced him further by using my gloves on him and I couldn't contain my excitement so just had to post my experience on here.

We've been doing a lot of cleaning this week in preparation for some guests visiting very soon so of course, I've been spending a lot of time in households (size S kitchen marigolds for anyone interested, they fit rather well on me, they don't feel tight but don't look baggy and I found I still possess a fair amount of dexterity whilst wearing them.)

He's spoken to me a few times about my fetish and my favourite types etc since I told him but I've been yet to use any besides latex and vinyl on him (neither of us are vinyl fans, the medical latex didn't do anything for him but is my absolute favourite!) but we'd never discussed how either of us feel about households

We've been cleaning rooms separately over the week to get the job done more quickly so he hasn't really seen me in households much until today when he walked into the living room whilst I was on all fours cleaning the floor. I thought it was a little odd that he stopped to watch me instead of say whatever he came in to say but who would complain at a little attention? After a few minutes he said to me "You've never mentioned what you think about these gloves before"
I admitted that I'd never tried using them on myself (or anyone else for that matter).

After I cleaned them off (I didn't wish for the soap I'd been using to irritate anywhere), I finally fulfilled both of the above (using them both on myself and him)
I was curious and asked him to describe how my textured fingers felt across every part of his body that I touched. He really seemed to enjoy it ~

After we'd had our fun he told me he's going to buy some more for me - I'd say I'm a very lucky girl indeed!
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Re: Introducing my partner to my fetish

Post by med_glove_love »

I'm very glad to hear you've found a partner who is willing to indulge you and seems to be starting to explore the fetish himself a bit. You are indeed and exceptionally lucky girl! :)
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I'd also say he's a very lucky boy. :-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hooray! :whoop: I love that households were the escalating gloves here. :D

You are indeed both very lucky. Good times are ahead. ;)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

You are lucky! Hard to get a guy not into gloves to start appreciating how amazing they are 8D

Return to “Experiences”