One I forgot to share

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

IIFatalshockII

One I forgot to share

Post by IIFatalshockII »

This one is not as sexual as my last one, but it is kinky. When I was about 16 my Mother had me help our new neighboor do some renovations with her kitchen. She was wearing purple rubber gloves (Not too common a sight, I can tell you) and all through the afternoon I was trying so hard not to think about it so I wouldn't get a hard on. I was bent over trying to chip some tiles off the lower part of her main wall, and she was trying to be helpful and point out which ones she thought were in good enough condition to stay on. It took me exacatly .78797 of a second to realise she was resting her right gloved hand on my ass. I doubt she was all that aware of it, but we were bent over in that position for a good couple of minutes. After we got up I had to use the bathroom if you know what I mean. I'd been able to see her hallway mirror releflecting a side view of us that entire time. I got a really good look at this pretty lady's purple gloved hand resting on my backside. Hottest time I've ever had doing hard labour. Turned out to be a bit harder than I expected. ;)

Return to “Experiences”