Mixing and merging fetishes: Double gloving and anal

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gripss
Occasional poster

Mixing and merging fetishes: Double gloving and anal

Post by gripss »

Hi again I though I would post some of my recent gloved experiences. I am lucky enough to have an SO while who doesnt quite share the same lust for medical gloves as I do is more than happy to play along and don a pair or two. Recently I have been trying to figuire out how to mix her kinks with my own so that we both feel stimulated while getting off. Luckily for me one of her kinks is she loves to have her butt played with which is an easy segue into getting us both into pairs of gloves. Also since she preffers to play a more submissive role in the bedroom unless instructed otherwise I can very readily tell her to snap on a pair to get me warmed up. Its really hot watching her finger herself as I get to pick out the pair of gloves I want her to snap on and lube up. When I first met her she would typically opt for the more loose fitting mediums since that is what she primarily used at work but over time she has opted for tighter fitting smalls which fit perfectly snug against her hand stretching the glove just the slightest amounts the lends a smooth and tactile feel. Also recently I have been able to get some biogels which she looks and feels amazing in.

One of my favorite experiences has been a night where I had gotten pretty stoned and horny we were lying in bed cuddling when things got a little frisky. I warmed her up with my fingers and tongue then penetrate her abit to get her right on the edge. After reminding her who is in charge I tell her how much i want to see her cum but before i do she needs to warm me up with her gloved hands. I tell her while i am getting her supplies she has to keep rubbing herself or using a vibrator until i get back. I picked her out two pairs of gloves so that she could double glove. The underglove was a cream white sensitouch latex 7 surgical glove very smooth and buttery in feel outside and in. The over glove was a size 7 biogel latex surgeons glove straw colored smooth outside with a very slight texture. Since she was being such a good sub i decided to double glove in some microflex diamond grips and lube up her plug for her. I gave her the packs of gloves which she began to expertly don the smart snap of latex against her wrists each glove fitting perfectly against the contours of her hands, to distract her abit from putting them on soo quickly I started to finger both of her butt her vagina. Despite my distraction she was quick to have both pairs on and quickly resorted back to vigorously rubbing her clit with her freshly gloved hands. I took this opportunity with her freshly lubed ass to shove her plug in with one of my gloved fingers and moved it around to press against her G spot. With each press her rubbing would grow more vigorous and her biogels would get increasingly shiny with her precum. Finally I snapped off my first layer of gloves and started to penetrate her again and put her vibrator in her gloved hands like a nurse would give a surgeon a scalpel, instanly it was on her rock hard clit. Her gloved hands held it place and with each thrust her fingers would just barely touch my crotch. As she got closer to her orgasm she would take her gloved hands and run them up my thighs and stomach ultimately to my butt where her fingers wrapped around my cheeks and one finger slid tantalizingly close to my ass. As I could feel her contractions decreasing in period i slide one of my fingers back into her plugged but and coordinated the timing of my finger and my thrusts. Finally she orgasmed and the tight surgical latex of her gloves grasped at my body before softly resting on my thighs. At this point she pulled me out of her and began to use her cum as lube on her gloves as she gently edged my head. With each gentle tug I could feel the energy building as i was right on the edge she grabbed my head leaned in close and told me she wanted me to cum inside of her and stripping of the wet biogels revealed her fresh white sensitouchs underneath and grabbed me and pulled me into her while sliding one of her sterile finger up my ass in a single motion to rest on my prostate. I came instantly. After making sure i had been milked dry she removed my cock and gently cleaned it while still wearing the gloves and cleaned herself up allowing before snapping them off and putting them on top of the trash as a memento of our dirty fun.

If you have any suggestions on how i can be more interactive with her fetish or tie gloves in more during sex please let me know. Hope you enjoyed the story!
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Re: Mixing and merging fetishes: Double gloving and anal

Post by Joesweegmen »

Awesome! Please share more if you can!
gripss
Occasional poster

Post by gripss »

What would you like to hear about? I am lucky that my girlfriend works in a field that requires lots of glove use and quite often double gloving. We have tried our fair share of brands of gloves and have found each has a slightly different feel and thus use for sexual pleasure. Some gloves I find can be used well without lube while others necessitate it. I'm strongly attracted to the straw yellow colored latex like biogel and microflex diamond grip for me this latex tends to be a good thickness and has texture while still remaining slippery to the touch. I have some things Kimberly Clarke latex exam gloves which the miss likes for giving facials or if she wants a little more grip and tact then the microflexes provide. They require lube for a glove job otherwise it's like sand paper. I do own and have access to tons of nitrile gloves and developed a love hate relationship with them. Things I like are the variety of colors while mostly I have access to varieties of blue there are still alot of variation in color between blues. Like latex the feel of nitrile is variable and can rangfe from soft to rigid and tough. Also due to their lesser elastic ability and general variation between brands I find they don't fit as well on people's wrist or tight against there fingers which is an appealing asthetic for me. Microflex makes a few good ones and often offers samples and Kimberly Clarke has expand in large directions from there OG purple gloves(the long cuff variants are nice but overall they are slightly thick since they are chemo gloves) and now offer thinner gloves in lavender green and grey.
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

gripss wrote:What would you like to hear about? I am lucky that my girlfriend works in a field that requires lots of glove use and quite often double gloving. We have tried our fair share of brands of gloves and have found each has a slightly different feel and thus use for sexual pleasure. Some gloves I find can be used well without lube while others necessitate it. I'm strongly attracted to the straw yellow colored latex like biogel and microflex diamond grip for me this latex tends to be a good thickness and has texture while still remaining slippery to the touch. I have some things Kimberly Clarke latex exam gloves which the miss likes for giving facials or if she wants a little more grip and tact then the microflexes provide. They require lube for a glove job otherwise it's like sand paper. I do own and have access to tons of nitrile gloves and developed a love hate relationship with them. Things I like are the variety of colors while mostly I have access to varieties of blue there are still alot of variation in color between blues. Like latex the feel of nitrile is variable and can rangfe from soft to rigid and tough. Also due to their lesser elastic ability and general variation between brands I find they don't fit as well on people's wrist or tight against there fingers which is an appealing asthetic for me. Microflex makes a few good ones and often offers samples and Kimberly Clarke has expand in large directions from there OG purple gloves(the long cuff variants are nice but overall they are slightly thick since they are chemo gloves) and now offer thinner gloves in lavender green and grey.
I whole heartedly agree with your opinions on medical gloves. I still have yet to buy some surgical gloves. As far as stories go I am a huge fan of gloved blowjobs.

Return to “Experiences”