Telling my girlfriend and first experience

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Georgesaker69
Occasional poster

Telling my girlfriend and first experience

Post by Georgesaker69 »

After about 3 months of dating, I found the courage to tell my girlfriend about my fetish. We were talking about sexual things and things we might want to try someday. She decided to ask if there was anything in particular that I wanted to try or that would turn me on. I immediately thought about my glove fetish and I got really nervous. Gloves are really my only kink, so I knew I either had to tell her then, or just say “not really” and keep silent. But I felt good and I knew I didn’t want to hide anything from her, nor did I want to be sheepish and not be confident. So I started by saying I had a fetish. She said “are you comfortable sharing?” And that alone really gave me the confidence to tell her. She wasn’t going to force me to say it, but she gave me the opportunity to share if I was comfortable. It wasn’t easy, but I told her about my glove fetish and how it started. Even though I found the confidence to say it, I was worried she would be weirded out or wouldn’t want to try it. But she said that everyone has their kink, and you should never judge someone by it. As long as it doesn’t hurt anyone or make anyone truly uncomfortable. After more talking she asked if it was something I wanted to try with her, and of course I said yes. So here’s how that all played out later on.

A few days after our talk, she asked if I had gloves that she could use (of course I did). I went to my closet and got a pair of latex exam gloves. I gave them to her, and without hesitation she pulled them on. She said they didn’t bother her and she actually thought they were comfortable. She then asked if I wanted a handjob (um yeah!) that is when I became truly nervous. Not only had a girl never known about my fetish, but I had never had experience with someone using gloves. She unzipped my pants and pulled my underwear down. She gently wrapped her gloved hands around my cock. The first touch felt like nothing I had ever felt. My fantasy actually was happening and it was with someone I wanted to share it with. She got some lube and gave me the greatest handjob ever. Still nervous I asked “are you sure this isn’t weird for you?” And she said “it’s not weird at all, you like it and I love that.” I felt so relaxed.

Since then, we have both used latex gloves almost every time. If I even mention sex, she’ll get up and grab a pair for both of us. It’s basically a part of our sex life now you could say haha. I also told her that I wanted to try a nurse roleplay. We haven’t gotten to that yet, but I’m looking forward to it. I just ordered some extra smalls for her since she has tiny hands. It feels good to share a fetish with someone and not feel awkward.
Last edited by Georgesaker69 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanskar
Occasional poster

Re: Telling my girlfriend and first experience

Post by Hanskar »

Congrats on telling her and getting your first gloved handjob <3
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Congratulations! :D Sounds like you found a great girl! Really happy for you. :)
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Congratulations! Yay for finding someone who indulges in your fetish...now of course, does she have any thing that really turns her on? Again, congrats and enjoy!!! :-D
Georgesaker69
Occasional poster

Post by Georgesaker69 »

Not really. She seems like she’s developing a small thing for gloves, but I could just be imagining it, but that would be great if she is
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Really happy for you. :-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
alek200
VIP

Post by alek200 »

I love you story! :luv: :luv: :luv:

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

Good for you dude! I'm currently at the point where I'm about to mention my kink to my lady as well. The first time will always be one you'll remember! And who knows, maybe shes is developing that link as well, but women also like to see their men go wild by living out their fantasies!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

glovesnaprons wrote:I'm currently at the point where I'm about to mention my kink to my lady as well. The first time will always be one you'll remember! And who knows, maybe shes is developing that link as well, but women also like to see their men go wild by living out their fantasies!
Good luck! Let us know how it went down. :)

Return to “Experiences”