My wife knows what I like

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kumihanskat
Occasional poster

My wife knows what I like

Post by kumihanskat »

We had some really gloved sex with my wife the day before yesterday. Last weekend she told me she bought a sexy dress made of rubber. Actually it turned out to be made of pvc, but whatever. On friday evening after I finally got our baby to sleep she told me I should get a shower and then go to the sleeping room behind the closed door waiting for her to get ready. Believe me I was rock hard at this point already. Time passed on and finally after nervous minutes of waiting she gave me a permission to come out of the sleeping room.

And there she was. She was standing there worn in the most sexy black and shiny suit. And on her hands she had yellow household gloves that she picked from my glove collection. Damn she looked sexy! She stopped me, went on her knees and started giving a handjob for me. After a couple of strokes she took my penis in her mouth and rubbed me with the gloves. I stopped her for a moment and took my gloves (Vileda Sensible). Then I pushed her on the sofa and started licking her vagina. Then I told her to sit on my face, and I started licking her pussy and finger it with my gloved finger. Then we fucked in couple of positions, gloves and her suit on all the time. And the orgasm. It was STRONG. She really knows what I like!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: My wife knows what I like

Post by Rommeltje »

Lucky man! Make sure to keep her happy! :D
juan
Regular poster

Post by juan »

:up: :whoop: :))))
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Sounds awesome, I love having my girl sit on my face while she feels me up wearing gloves. One of my favorite sexual things to do

Return to “Experiences”