S.O. takes control wearing gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gripss
Occasional poster

S.O. takes control wearing gloves

Post by gripss »

Thanks to my kickass supporting S.O. i get to enjoy many gloved experiences but sometimes there is one so good it sticks out. While the miss isnt a glove fetishist herself she is very comfortable with the idea since she wears them at work for most of the day any ways, but recently she has been playing around with different ways to use gloves during sex. As much as I love seeing the miss using her toy in a tight pair of biogels tonight was her night to be in charge. She got off the bed and rummaged through the boxes of surgical and exam gloves we have finally settling on a pair of microflex diamond grip size small. As she came out of the closet she winked at me and snapped the first glove on her hand letting go of the wrist at the exact right moment and angle so it sat snuggly against her wrist the creamy yellow latex outlining her nails. The next she snapped on right in front of me latex smell strong as she seated the glove until it was satisfactory. Applying no lube she begins to use the texture of the glove to tease my head with one hand and external massage my prostate with her other. Never stroking just running finger. Once i was as hard as i could be she told me to get on top and get ready to mount her. Once on top she grabbed my scrotum and continued to massage my prostate externally while penetrated her. As she continued to pleasure herself with me i finally reached my limit i blew my load inside of her. She quickly jerked me forward shoving me deep causing her to cum while she grabbed the base of my shaft and use used milking the last drop of cum out of me with her self lubricated skin tight gloves. As she finished and got up she snapped off her gloves and said i bet that felt good didn't it. She winked than put kimberely clarkes to put away the dishes.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: S.O. takes control wearing gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

You're a man to be envied! :D

Return to “Experiences”