HairCut

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gadget23

HairCut

Post by gadget23 »

I got my haircut at a place called sports clips and I asked the woman to wear gloves cause I am a bit of a germaphobe so she put on some vinyl gloves and I had alot of gloved contact
Hunter32

Re: HairCut

Post by Hunter32 »

At the salon I go to, there’s always a hairdresser in gloves applying dye or other treatment to a customers hair. They’re all attractive too. Always look forward to going and seeing which one (or sometimes more) will be in gloves. I try to discreetly sneak glances in as I get my haircut. If I’m really horny sometimes I’ll fantasize about them ripping my cape off and seeing my erection, then enthusically taking turns jerking me off with the gloves.
I’m normally more in medical type fantasies but I really like this one also
4rt

Re: HairCut

Post by 4rt »

Normally hairdressers in their gloves don’t really turn me on, but there was one time which was incredible. There was a young trainee girl washing my hair and she asked if I minded if she put gloves on. She said about how much she had to have her hands in water and soap and it saves her hands.

She put on a pair of latex gloves that had a household type length cuff. I was absolutely transfixed. Normally I can’t wait to have my hair wash finished because of the sink digging into my neck, but that day it could have gone on forever. I couldn’t stop thinking about how she must wear marigolds at home too and wanted so much to feel her soft hands, but, um, had to stop regularly and think hard about Wayne Rooney (go to mood killer...)

After the wash and massage, she dried my hair.......feeling my head being rubbed (I know that sounds dirty...) in her gloved hands was just incredible. She peeled off her gloves and threw them away and I gave her a tip, pretending to be so relaxed that I had an excuse to touch her hand a bit when I missed when handing over the money ;) :lmao:

It actually cost her unfortunately, normally i’d have given a fiver, but I gave her multiple coins instead, basically to be able to touch her hand more - that sounds so bad to write... :? )

I said something really embarassing like that was amazing thank you - and the gloves definitely work, you have lovely hands, probably blushing as I said it....she replied something like, “aw, thank you”

Anyway I spent the rest of the appointment watching her (trying not to be seen) as she carried on around the salon. I managed to say an awkward goodbye, but never saw her again:(

Still think about her, love so much girls who care about their hands and aren’t afraid to wear gloves in public. Hope she’s doing great and still wearing her gloves! Whoever her boyfriend is is very very lucky.

Return to “Experiences”