Experience of a lifetime!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

The glove down under
Newcomer

Experience of a lifetime!

Post by The glove down under »

Hey everyone,
I'm a long time view of this blog, first time poster. I signed up recently because I finally had a story to tell! :D

Im 26 and living in Melbourne Australia.
I had a gf for nearly 4 years who knew of my fetish for gloves and was accepting and even used them for me from time to time but never really understood you know. She was very vanilla with sex as where i was much more adventurous. Long story short we broke up at the end of last year. Since then I have decided that in regards to openess she was pretty willing to try stuff but after seeing so many peoples woes on here about "wishing to find someone who open to their fetish" I realized that my next significant partner may not be as accommodating. I decide I should try and get out of my shell and experience as much as I possibly can, however I haven't achieved much being a reasonably timid and shy guy :P

One thing I did try was an online mistress arrangement, I figured it was perfect for me, I got to adventure a little but didn't have to be super brave and it was I got little task and punishments regularly as well as some great erotic stories and photos and few videos and payed my mistress a very small amount each week that I wanted her service. It was fun but I definitely did want to venture out and try more.

So I hadn't used this service for about a month and out of no where my mistress message me saying that she had saved up enough money to get a small apartment in the city in Melbourne (im in the outer suburbs so its not to far) and that she was now offering proper fetish and femdom sessions. I followed her link to her ad and on a whim though fuck it, so I messaged her to arrange a time and we settled on a price that seemed fair.
As if I wasn't nervous enough she then ask me what fetishes i want to explore and what I want to do in the session. I sheepishly admitted that I have a glove fetish among a few other things I wanted to try. Most seemed like pretty standard femdom type actives but the gloves really surprised her. She asked me a few question and seemed a little intrigued but I didn't think much of it.

So I had arranged to meet her late tonight (last night, whatever its like 1am for me atm). I was so nervous, literally sweating bullets, I was almost ready to call the whole thing off and just forfeit my deposit. I braved threw but I was literally shaking as I went to meet her. We met out the front of bar and she was wearing short leather gloves, at first while i did notice I though that surely it is just coincidence as it is reasonably called here this time of year. But then as we went in she kept making contact, stroking my arm, holding my etc. We ordered a quick drink while she explained a few things to me and we just went over the plan for the evening and what was expected and allowed and everything but she kept the glove on the whole time despite taking off her coat and she only removed the gloves when her drink arrived.

10 mins later after the ice had been broken and she had eased my nerves a little we made our way up to the apartment. As we rode the elevator up she asked what i thought of her gloves and told me she had only just bought them today, she turned her hand in the air while doing so showing them off. I was caught off guard and couldn't muster a response, then before i had the chance she slid the gloves across my cheek and then gently squeezed my throat and giggled (this one of the thing we had discussed doing). Well...again I just broke, my legs began to shake, sweat poured from me and I couldn't find my voice.
We got to her and I was just beside myself with fear, nerves and excitement. She left me to undress while she went to change. She comes back in the hottest lingerie outfit and long black latex gloves up to her elbow. We begun our session and let me just say, I was blown the F away.

BUT WAIT, theres more. So about half way through the session she disappears briefly and returns now missing the gloves, while disappointied i figured i had had my fair share. We were about to begin the slightly more, rough and dirty end of the session, having been mostly for play till that point. She had me waiting on all fours and the opens a draw to reveal several boxes and packets of rubber glove's. She then proceeded to put on a pair of white nitrile ones force me to suck her fingers, there was plenty of dirty talk and coxing and slowly moved across my body, giving me a bit of slap in the face, spank on the ass and touching me all over. She would disappear behind me and my heart would race with anticipation. This only last a minute or so before she removed the gloves and put on a different pair! She repeated this about 5 times with all different gloves, then made me choose the ones that tasted best which she then wore for the remainder of the session. By then I went off like a fucking geyser.

By the end I was so exhausted and thrilled I couldn't hide how pleased I was. She definitely noticed the stupid smile I had after coming out of the shower.
I "finished" a little early which gave us a chance to chat, funny thing about that, I don't get so nervous when balls are completely drained. She was telling me that while she had worn gloves for these sorts of things before and for photoshoots that before tonight she never included them for a fetish, they were always for fashion, or part of an outfit of for particle reason. She was saying how she had heaps of fun organizing all the glove stuff and had already order several boxes of different types online. Finally after I was dressed and she was in her robe she walked me to the door and we thanked each other for the evening. Just before I left she said wait, a parting gift. It was then she did what was probably the single greatest thing I have ever experienced and the cherry ontop of the cake which was this night. She said open your mouth, then giggled and quickly reach in her robe, between her legs and pulled out one of the white nitrile gloves from Inside her pussy and shoved it in mouth like a gag, She said "that was fun, night", giggled and shut the door on my face , leaving me standing there in the halway, pussysoaked glove in mouth.

Anyway sorry for the short novel lol, but I just got back from what was and most likely always will be the greatest ever sexual experience of my life! and I really wanted to share it. haha fuck lets be honest I'm straight up bragging.
Definitely saving up to go back.
Anyway hope you are all able to enjoy story, I see it a triumph for glove fetishest everywhere
dp77ddm
Occasional poster

Re: Experience of a lifetime!

Post by dp77ddm »

That story is literally insane <3 8D 8D :))))

You said shes in Melbourne yea? Because Im in the northern Subs and if shes half what you said she is I need to see her?!?!?
how much did it cost you? and how did pay? I wanted to book a girl but they wanted me to direct deposit into their bank account but I really didnt want like a trail and record of what I wanted to do. To easy for someone to see my bank statement and be like whos blah blah and why did you pay them 400 bucks
The glove down under
Newcomer

Yes Melbourne. She pretty city central.

I was told $1,600 for 2 and half to 3 hours, not including the meetup for a drink.
She had like base prices for like standard bookings and then like a tailored fetish deal which is what I did that was much more expensive but worked out like heaps cheaper the longer the booking was for.
Paying was easy, she does makes you pay a 50% deposit for new clients before confirming you actually have the booking and giving you the address but it was super easy, no banking stuff at all. You just have to send her like gift vouchers equal to the value, that way it doesn't look sus on bank statement or anything.
I used ebay ones and she actually gave me a discount in the end because I paid for the full session upfront so that was a bonus.

PM me if you want her details, I'm happy pass them on.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

<3 white medical gloves

Very well written! (y)
I'm curious as to the other types used! :8up:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

That does indeed sound like an incredible experience! Very inspirational too. ;)
The glove down under wrote:She repeated this about 5 times with all different gloves, then made me choose the ones that tasted best which she then wore for the remainder of the session.
Any of them households? :-v And which did you end up choosing?
The glove down under
Newcomer

They were like proper medical ones as they all seemed like ones you could get from a supermarket.
So there were the white nitrile ones, whitish latex, pink latex yellow household and then those clear plastic sort of one's common among food handling (my least favourite)
I chose the white nitrile one
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Sounds awesome. I like the thought of a glove resting in her pussy then getting put in your mouth. I’ll have to try that with my girl :tongue:
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Wow, that's quite the story! Also that seems crazy expensive as well. wow. Thank you so much for sharing your story!
dp77ddm
Occasional poster

Post by dp77ddm »

Yea thats true. If I ever get the chance I'd probably have to get a shorter time..... or less girls hahah.
Wish I had that kind of money to spend on that sort of stuff

Return to “Experiences”