Blue gloved supermarket girl

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hanskar
Occasional poster

Blue gloved supermarket girl

Post by Hanskar »

I was at the supermarket earlier and was searching for some milk when I saw a cute employee with tattoos wearing blue nitrile gloves stocking the shelves. I do have a soft spot for tattooed girls in gloves... <3

So I asked her for directions and she thought about it all the while tugging on her blue gloves, which were a real snug fit on her slender hands. I could hardly refrain myself from staring...

She walked me over to the correct aisle, smiled and pointed with her blue fingers at the milk I wanted...

I do not regret going out for some milk, haha!
Hanskar
Occasional poster

Re: Blue gloved supermarket girl

Post by Hanskar »

I had been back to the supermarket several times without seeing her again. Today however she was working the cash register and of course while wearing her snugly fitting blue nitrile gloves... I wonder if she has a thing for them!
I put all the groceries on the belt and realized that I had put a heavy object last (but I wanted to put it first). When I started moving the object to the front of the belt, she held out her blue hands in order to grab it from me... I almost reached for her hands to stroke them!

And while bagging my groceries I managed to actually touch her gloved hands, how great was that!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Blue gloves and tattoos, huh? :mrgreen:

Hanskar
Occasional poster

Post by Hanskar »

Haha nice pic indeed <3 :tongue:

Return to “Experiences”