First gloved girlfriend moments

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Sneaky_Weird
Occasional poster

First gloved girlfriend moments

Post by Sneaky_Weird »

Apologies guys and girls but it's been long overdue for this post. I had intended to make it much sooner but I just simply forgot until recently.

First up, just some highlighted moments when I was with my first girlfriend

Winter Time
My friend's house was fairly cold in winter, aside from the big couch with a myriad of blankets to make home under as well as the fireplace that was in the living room.

One lazy but very cold sunday, the both of us were wrapped up together with a tonne of blankets on the couch and keeping warm while watching tv. I was dozing in and out but she had snuck in a pair of yellow household gloves that she had stashed in her room. She had managed to work my pants loose enough and get the "lil fella" free to play with.
She wasn't wearing them but had them in a way that she was still massaging my dick. I honestly thought I was dreaming as I was so drowsy that day that i just let it happen.

After a little while it eventually came to a climax and I came into the glove that was wrapped around my dick, which surprised her because she wasn't trying to make me cum although I'm not exactly sure what she expected out of it.

There were a few more occasions where she did actually give me a gloved handjob plus a couple glovejobs while under the blankets, although those were prepared for discreet cleanup in advance.

Gone golfing

The both of us were dropped off at the local golf course one weekend as it had been something that we had planned a couple weeks prior. Initially i thought we were just going to have some fun with a round of golf but she had other ideas. After a couple of holes, we weren't near any other players as we were far enough ahead of those that had started a little after us. She took me into some trees briefly and wanted to give me a glovejob. I denied at first, worried that we would be caught but she reassured me and so i relented.
The idea was that she wanted me to blow my load into the glove and then she would wear it for the remainder of the holes we were to play. In her head it sounded sexy but in reality it just didnt work at all for her and it was gross in the glove, to which she threw it out once we got to a bin.

The Ski Trip

This would be my top moment but there's another that tops it.

So my family and my friend's/girlfriend's family did a joint trip up to the snowfields for a week during a school break. We had spent the day learning to ski and snowboard (I really wanted to snowboard and while I tried, I was much better at skiing) but just before the day ended, she pulled me around to the back of a building as she wanted to give me a handjob with the ski gloves she was wearing. I was already down for that and I had been fantasising about it all day, so it wasn't much effort to get it up despite the cold. I had my pants around my ankles and we could hear people near by, mostly skiiers that were doing their run down the mountain. I began focusing less on the action in front of me and more listening out if anyone was going to find us.
They never did and it wasn't long before I was cumming onto the snow.

We actually managed to do that every day we were there without getting caught and after the 2nd time, it was quite a rush to do it.

Mountain biking

My #1 moment

This actually involves a third person, one of my girlfriend's friends, who I found very attractive (although not enough to leave my GF obviously).

So the three of us were hitting some trails about 30 mins from home. We had loaded up our bikes into her friend's truck (we were 18 at the time) and as we were getting ready to set off, the talk of sex came about. I was leading the girls as I was most familiar on the trail so I couldn't fully hear what they were talking about too much but i did catch snippets here and there. We come to a clearing about 15 minutes in, a usual spot for a quick snack and a drink before continuing.

While we ate and drank, my GF was still wearing her gloves while snacking, to which this made her friend comment about it.

"I like doing it, but he loves me doing it. It turns him on" she smirks.

"Does he have a glove fetish or something?" Her friend asks.

They then both look over at me, my GF with a big grin on her face and her friend smiling but trying not to laugh. I just sheepishly nod my head.
She dons her gloves again and continues to eat in the same manner as my GF is.

We all finished eating and drinking and start to get back on our bikes, my GF mentions that there's another clearing not too far up where we can head to, for some sight seeing. I didn't think that spot was that great but on the ride up it began to click as to what she might be planning.
Once we get there, we get off our bikes again and find a place to sit.

"Why here?" I ask.

"Because people wont be likely to find us or come across us here, as it's a little way off the usual path" She replies.

Both her friend and I look at her with a bit of confusion at first.

"Remember what I was talking about earlier?" my GF says to her friend.

"OOohhh now i know what's going on." she says, finally clicking onto it. "If you're going to do it, I want to do it as well. I'm a much better girl for the job." she adds.

"I've been doing it to my boyfriend for a long time, I know how he wants it" my GF replies with a giant grin.

"How about it?" her friend asks me, "We both give you a handjob in gloves."

I tried to work my way out of it, saying i had masturbated earlier that day and didn't have much in me, to which my girlfriend immediately mentioned that it was a lie and I can go multiple times in a short span.

"If i give you a handjob, I'll show you my tits then" her friend bargains.

I think about it for a moment and reply "Maybe, but it'd be better if you finger yourself with those gloves"

She was taken aback and my GF just laughed. I didn't expect her to take the deal but to my surprise she did.
My GF went first and I actually came faster than normal simply because holding on for longer would mean i'd have to wait longer before her friend could have her turn and i was more eager to actually see her finger herself than anything else.
Once I was ready to go again for her friend, I held on for as long as I could but given that I was already somewhat sensitive from the first one, I only lasted slightly longer.

"Who was better?" My GF immediately asks as I finish.

My GF knew how to use the gloves better while her friend had a better overall technique and quite honestly it was hard to decide a clear winner. We waited until we got back to the truck for my GF's friend to finger herself, as it was starting to get low on light by the time we got back.
GF's friend got in the back seat and to my surprise she actually went at it with the gloves on, bringing herself to orgasm after about 10 minutes.

That's the end my friends and hopefully next post will be much sooner ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: First gloved girlfriend moments

Post by Rommeltje »

I like how your girlfriend thinks! :D
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Very nice I liked the mountain biking one the best. Exactly What kind of gloves did they wear on the mountain biking trip?
Sneaky_Weird
Occasional poster

Post by Sneaky_Weird »

Rommeltje wrote:I like how your girlfriend thinks! :D
Some girls are just plain horny, she was one of them lol.
countrylatexglover wrote:Exactly What kind of gloves did they wear on the mountain biking trip?
Just your typical mountain bike gloves, some kind of cotton or synthetic material. What they were then might be a bit different to what today's ones are but they're usually breathable material with some padding on the top for the knuckles and top of hand.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Sneaky_Weird wrote:
Rommeltje wrote:I like how your girlfriend thinks! :D
[...]she was one of them[...]
Sneaky_Weird wrote:[...]just some highlighted moments when I was with my first girlfriend[...]
:o I'd forgotten about that part by the time I finished reading. Such a pity that she's not your girlfriend anymore. :*(

I hope some of your later relationships lived up to her. I'll be awaiting the rest of your stories. :-)
Sneaky_Weird
Occasional poster

Post by Sneaky_Weird »

Don't worry Rommeltje, i've lived a life of interesting moments, i've got plenty more up my sleeve.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Haha, glad to hear it. :D

Return to “Experiences”