Well, I told her..

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Well, I told her..

Post by glovesnaprons »

I've been dating my current girl friend for a while now, a few years actually. She had no idea about my kink, even though I had dropped several hints along the way (she even dressed up as a doctor in a white lab coat with a black cocktail dress and heels with some blue nitrile gloves in her pocket for halloween). Shes very sexual and enjoys role playing for naughty time so naturally, we've played doctor a lot to the point where we even thought of dressing up in scrubs. I wanted to tell her so bad during these moments of passion but just couldn't do it.

Well this summer, we had a pretty serious issue in our relationship that we'd both been working through and I had figured since we were being completely honest with each other, I told her I had a confession to make; I have a fetish. She giggled about it for a bit and I made sure she knew it was completely harmless. She asked what it was to which I responded with the fact that I like it when a woman wears rubber gloves like what you were for washing dishes and what a doctor would wear for exams and aprons. She asked if I had any as she rubbed my now aroused penis. I said of coarse. I grabbed the pair of latex diamond grips I had previously stashed in the bed side drawer, she put them on and began to play with my penis again over my pants. I asked her if she would mind going a little further with this and try on a few different pairs, to which she agreed although a little sheepishly. I pulled out my collection of gloves and aprons, undressed her, and tied a black Cricket Metro Cover Up apron around her slender petite body, the light glimmering off the soft, black vinyl resting over her breasts. She let out a giggle as I let out a soft moan of pleasure from the sight. I grabbed a dust mask for her that she took from me and placed it in her face and adjusted the straps behind her head. I know how much she likes pink, so I reached for the pink Casabellas that she pulled on over the top of diamond grips she had already been wearing. I hugged and kissed her thanking her for indulging into my fetish all the while appreciating the feeling of that soft vynil of the apron on my bear chest and cool, smooth sensation of her rubber gloves hands resting on my back. She tried on some emperor me108s and a few other pairs before asking if we could have sex (seeing how excited I was had got her going as well). She went back to the bed wearing her black apron, mask, and diamond grip gloves that she happened to give a snap against her wrist as she layed down on the bed just before starting to rub her clit with the apron as a barrier between her gloved fingers and wet pussy. I quickly undressed, tied on a black laboratory apron, blue medical mask and finally pulling on some diamond grips as well while laying a pair of black Get A Grips 12" latex hairdressing gloves on the night stand. She began touching my face as I laid on the bed next to her and grabbed my rock hard cock. This was going to be heavenly for the both of us.

She got up from the bed, and stood beside me. She lifted up my apron to expose my member that was overly happy to meet her. "Doctor, do you like how your nurse looks today?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye. "Why of coarse, my naughty little nurse," I replied. She took my penis in her hand, pulled down her mask and began to give me a blowjob while working her gloved hand up and down my shaft while her mouth did work on the tip and her free hand began to caress my balls. After a while she stated that she herself needed to be examined. She hopped on the bed in the doggy style position and guided my gloved had toward her wet vagina. I sentually manipulated her clit while guiding my gloved fingers of my free hand inside her moistened vagina.

"Dr., could you examine my rectum too?"
"Certainly nurse, it's my duty to make sure you are 100% satisfied and healthy" as I positioned myself behind her.
"You may feel an increasing amount of pleasure" as I inserted one finger into her ass while also fingering her soaked pussy. We had never tried anything anal in our relationship although I had prior experience. She let out a moan and I reminded her to relax. I fingered both of her holes simultaneously, being able to feel my hands near each other whilst still inside her body. After about 10 minutes, she screamed out in pleasure as she began to cum from her medical massage. I didnt stop until her body began to shiver from the bliss her body was experiencing all the while feeling her vagina convulse on my gloved fingers that were still inside her.I withdrew my fingers from her cavities as she flipped over on the bed. She grabbed a condom from nightstand, pulled back my apron, and slide it down my shaft and began to massage my penis. I removed my soiled exam gloves and put on my black latex hairdressing gloves. She guided my penis inside of her instructing the doctor to use his special instrument to induce an orgasm. I fucked her until she yet again clenched the bed with her gloved hands, apron pressing harder against mine as she arched her back, and moan of muffled pleasure came out from behind her mask. I continued to thrust inside her as my naughty nurse proclaims how shes going to make her doctor cum. I felt myself nearing the end, pulled out of her vagina and quickly removed the soaked condom. In a quick motion, my nurse rubbed her vagina to moisten her gloves and proceeded with a glorious handjob ending in cum flying into her mask almost to her eye, another stream hitting her apron at breast level and the rest oozing down her latex gloves hands. We both laid on the bed, completely spent from our little medical procedure, still wearing our masks, aprons and gloves.

She did admit that she was a bit shocked by my fetish and collection but did claim to enjoy it. Only drawback is she may be allergic to latex as certain areas of her body had slight irrigation to the skin, but I told her theres ways around that i.e. nitrile gloves. She is still willing to please me with latex although not everytime to which I completely understood. Shes been pretty supportive and has regularly even teased me with gloves or aprons here and there. I have yet another story from this past weekend to share but that will be at another time.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Well, I told her..

Post by Rommeltje »

I love reading stories like this. Very inspirational. :D
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

great expeience,thanks for sharing ;)

"Only drawback is she may be allergic to latex" - time to introduce her to leather\pvc\satin\wetlook\other sexy stuff :p

maybe she will like it even more,and so will you :)
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

:geek: :mrgreen: :yay:
Rommeltje wrote:I love reading stories like this. Very inspirational. :D

Return to “Experiences”