Short Gloved Stories

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Sneaky_Weird
Occasional poster

Short Gloved Stories

Post by Sneaky_Weird »

I've got a handful or two of stories from temporary hookups and brief meetups, i'll try and get as many in as I can.

The Hot "Elf"

A weird title for the first one but this also started/triggered my ear/elven fetish so at least she was helpful in one respect.

After more or less breaking up with my first girlfriend, I lurked and chatted on various chatrooms fairly frequently. I tried to get a webcam session or a voice chat going where possible in the hope of a quick hookup or at the very least some masturbatory material for the evening.

There was one girl who was a huge fantasy/Lord of the Rings nerd but we hit it off pretty well. As it turned out she also lived about 20 minutes away from me, so i could go over and meet up basically that day. The chat quickly turned to sex and all things related and i learned that she had recently broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years. As she was only 18 at the time (myself 19), i assumed she had a little bit of experience in that kind of area.

I went over and met her that day, and I was greeted at the door by the most textbook "nerdy girl" you'd find in a movie, although I had a feeling she at least had some goods. Knowing what we were about to do, i brought myself a little backpack, in part because i was doing other things that day but it also worked as i could bring a few pairs of gloves with me. "Arwen" (as i'm calling her) immediately stripped down to her bra and panties as we reached her room and holy cow, she had the biggest set of breasts I had ever seen on an 18 year old. No word of a lie they were at least an F cup. Hidden under the layers of baggy and awkward clothing she had a smoking body.

"I want to show you my talent" she said first up.

I agreed and let her get herself ready. In a matter of moments she donned a pair of short elf ears and put on a tiara, as if to signify some kind of elven royalty.

"Are you ready?" She said, as she wiggled her ears.

She wiggled her freakin' ears, oh my god, talk about finding new fetishes then and there.

She took to my pants rather quickly and wrestled my dick out of my pants and into her mouth where she began sucking and wiggling her ears at the same time. To be quite honest she wasn't that great at it but from a visual perspective, it definitely set something alight inside of me.
That was my first blowjob and honestly it wasn't that great but she seemed to enjoy it.

After some talking i introduced her to a few pairs of gloves so she could at least give me a halfway decent handjob. I had a pair of golf gloves, household gloves and ladies leather gloves.
Arwen kept the ears on as she wore the gloves, which strangely was a nice look. The household gloves were out almost immediately as she really couldnt get a good feel. The golf gloves were out right away as apparently they smelled weird (i had only bought them a week prior and never used, so who knows) but the ladies leather gloves appealed to her the most.
If she was bad at blow jobs, she was even worse at hand jobs. Although I did offer her some pointers which she took to right away and she improved quickly on that front. After about 15 minutes we were in the swing of things and she brought me to climax.

Unfortunately that was also the end of our session as she more or less kicked me out again, i assume her parents or housemates were coming back.
We chatted for a little more online over the next few weeks until she told me she got back with her boyfriend again and thanked me for the pointers i gave her.

Basically I was used in an attempt to help improve her sexual ability to get back with her boyfriend, oh well, at least i got a little action I suppose.

The Back Alley gloved handjob

This is an amusing one. In Winter time I was still keen on hitting the bars, I was still single and I was more looking for a quick hookup than anything else, but if something developed out of it then I was happy.
I was out at one bar, fairly nice area and after a number of drinks I was feeling pretty good and started chatting up a girl at the bar (another bar goer, not a bartender) who looked rather cute. Things were heading in the right direction and I suggested for a quick one, but it was a very busy night and the toilets were out, the only option was head back to someone's place or do it in the alley.
Neither of us lived within convenience so the back alley was the last option, but as soon as we got outside we quickly discovered it was icy cold (it ended up being around minus 2 degrees celcius that night) and heading back into the bar was now out of the question as they weren't letting any more people in.
We ducked around into the alley way behind the bar where we could have our moment. The girl i had just met said it was too cold to take her gloves off, to which i casually suggested she leave them on. She was unsure about it but given it was otherwise too cold for her to keep them off, she relented.
Even with the impairment of the gloves, she was making pretty good progress all things considered.

As I was reaching climax, someone had found us as they came around the corner, all i saw was a flashlight as they peeked around the alley way. In that moment I suddenly came (she was pretty good regardless) onto the girl's face, gloves and anything else that may have been in the firing line. I quickly took off in the other direction as I left the poor girl in a messy situation, only to hear the girl yelling obscenities at me and the person that caught us.

The Cleaning Lady

Sometimes you should take a moment before jumping right in.

Back again to the chat rooms, i stumbled across another adult orientated chatroom and once again met another female whom i hit it off rather well with. I was actually chatting with her for a few weeks before I decided to meet up with her, as she was about 10 minutes from my house.
Now boys and girls, this is where I made my first mistake. I never actually asked her age and this is during the time of chat rooms where everyone asked everyone's age, i just assumed at most she was like 23 or 24 with how much she related to me and how she spoke.
I'm greeted at the door by a woman somewhere in her 50s, 5'4" and 130kg. I was sincerely hoping it was the girls mother that I was there to see but she used my online handle as well as hers and well I knew i couldn't back out now.

She treated me to some snacks and a few drinks at first before we moved into the bedroom, and honestly that eased my nerves a little. She was a nice woman but definitely outside my usual range in terms of age and appearance.
Once we moved to the bedroom, she stripped fully nude and as did I and pulled out a pair of fresh household cleaning gloves

"Honey, these are my favourite, they give me the best dexterity while cleaning and that's going to come in handy when i handle you" she said with a wink, trying to be sexy.
Aside from what my eyes were being assaulted by, as far as technique goes she was amazing.

Unfortunately I was also witness to her attempting to finger herself to orgasm with the same pair of gloves but she just couldn't quite reach the right spot due to all the extra "womanely curves" as she put it.

Fortunately I never saw her in the chat rooms after that, but given different circumstances she was a nice lady and would have made good friends.

The Wrong Gloves to use

This only involved myself in the moment but one other person was "victim" to it.

I had just very recently more or less broken up with my girlfriend and I was feeling an itch for some gloves that weren't mine, so i was going to head out to the local Op-shop and see if i could find a pair to buy once i had finished work for the day.
As I was doing a closing shift, I did the final once over through the shop and as I was doing that, I found a pair of gloves in a corner by themselves. They seemed like a small to medium pair of gloves and no one else had come in that day reporting of a missing pair.
Against my better judgement I took the gloves home with me that night and used them on myself, making a bit of a mess in the process but it was otherwise pretty pleasurable as the leather quality was pretty high.

The next day around lunch time, a woman came in with her daughter that was about 12 or 13 and were looking for a pair of leather gloves that matched the ones I had found the day previous. My heart instantly sank, I knew I couldn't give them back now. I took a moment to go back in to the office to "go have a look" and try to formulate a story believable enough to get them to leave.
I made up some story that they were found by another employee but had to throw them out as the local crazy guy had soiled them and needed to be thrown out. The mother seemed more disappointed by it than the daughter who was just simply filled with disgust. They thanked me for the information anyway and presumably went off to buy a new pair.

Return to “Experiences”