Occasional poster

Look for advice

Post by mcgloving »

Anyone got any advice for me how to approach my partner about wearing gloves
lglove

Re: Look for advice

Post by lglove »

Hi,

What gloves do you wish for her to wear for you? Is it leather, latex, household, or satin gloves?

Can I ask how long you have been together?
Sneaky_Weird
Occasional poster

Post by Sneaky_Weird »

Srt19 wrote:Anyone got any advice for me how to approach my partner about wearing gloves
First point, how old are you two?

Secondly, what have you done in the bedroom previously and how much have you talked about fetishes and whatnot.

My approach is that i always want my partner to feel comfortable in the situation but at the same time feel a little daring in what they do, especially if it comes to new experiences. Each person is different so they can be totally restrictive and against anything "weird" and be varying degrees until it becomes "open to any and all".
Not everyone is going to be comfortable right away with fetish related things and simply find it weird if its not something they've either thought about or done before. You can ease them into the idea of doing it or trying small steps.

I don't know what your plans are but if you are determined then take baby steps. IF they are truly are a life partner then they will accept these quirks and oddities because at the end of the day its alla bout keeping your partner happy and sometimes compromises are made.
I dont want to make it sound like an obligation if you or your partner are uncomfortable with it, and some things may be out of the question for the other party entirely, the point is, if there is some degree of comfortability and willingness to do it, then go for it.
IF they don't want to go for it on more than one occasion or discussion then don't feel isolated about it, some things are just meant to be personal.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

There's lots of advice for you here on the forum, have a look at these topics to see if they're of any help to you ...

The most important thing to remember is that you are not alone and there are plenty of us here who have managed it quite successfully ...

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25885&p=88480

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6540&p=19800

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9560&p=30291

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16073&p=56323

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17583&p=59390

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22181&p=72823

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25303&p=86036

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=239&p=455

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3215&p=8354

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3124

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5215&p=14724

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6540&p=19800

Let us know if you need any more help ...

Return to “Experiences”