Yet another Cafe girl - "do you have a fetish?"

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

Yet another Cafe girl - "do you have a fetish?"

Post by CharlieCC »

Okay, that particular question I headlined fortunately wasn't aimed at me! :S

No, just yesterday, I was at another cafe near to where one of my legions of cousins works. It's pretty run down eyesore of a place and going to be replaced with a more state of the art place that's being fitted at the moment. However, it does allow for a very good view of gloved girls doing the dishes, and they do them a lot!

There was two girls, one with close cut bleach blonde hair, piercings and star tattoos - looked okay but I saw her washing without gloves and she was kinda so-so looking so I wasn't fussed. Her colleague was a much prettier uni graduate - slightly swarthy, brown hair in a braid and I saw her clearly taking the gloves off a small pile of them by the counter . They were cheap gloves - baggy (but as some who are in the know, I like it that way! :tongue: ). She put them on to do dishes, took them off to do something else, put them on to do more dishes, took them off to serve something, put them on etc. I was determined not to stare her out so I managed to remain discreet. However, when one of her colleagues mentioned her wearing rubber gloves a lot, she asked her - obviously jokingly "Do you have a fetish?" :)))) to which I overheard she cheekily say "Yeah I touch myself when no-one's looking!" But then went on to say that she has sensitive skin and doesn't like putting them in hot water for long periods etc.

The mere idea of her doing that distracted me something crazy though! :whoop: (even if she almost certainly doesn't do that sort of thing in private...unless it gives her the idea to do so! :twisted: I'll try and get her number if I see her again :luv:
Hoping to bump into her again.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Yet another Cafe girl - "do you have a fetish?"

Post by Ceramic »

happy hunting ;)

sounds like a dream girl :)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Yeah! I dont think she actually does have a fetish as such but she's hot, and she COULD be introduced to it...
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

well if she wears gloves and takes them on\off so much within a few hours - shes halfway thru the fetish :p
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

You think so?? :D
4rt

Post by 4rt »

That is so sexy! I love the thought of her insisting at work on wearing her rubber gloves to protect her pretty, soft hands....I bet she has a pair for every job (and maybe every room..) at home! Hope you can meet her and find out more!
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Maybe she does! Who knows! If she wears them for dishes she'll definitely wear them to clean with as well! Doubt that she has a glove fetish but who knows, maybe after the other day she's thought "that's actually not a bad idea, maybe I'll try it out sometime". Just hoping that the staff turnover of that cafe isn't too frequent! I was going to pop in and chat her up on the way home but the cafe was closed by the time I got there! Hoping if I can swing by next weekend she'll be there or something...
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Why not ask your cousin that works there to "introduce" you to her ..... :hmm: :nod:
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

No need at this stage as I already spoke with her - albeit briefly - when buying a cup of coffee from her and sympathising with a minor flying insect crisis she and the staff had been dealing with. It's more getting the opportunity to chat with her say when it's quiet and she's at the till as opposed to her colleagues. That's the tricky part...

Return to “Experiences”